Chapter 1, Pg 4: Life on Earth

(Richmond, Virginia USA)
2 months after the " Pyramid Incident"..

Caleb's P.O.V

I walking down the street, trying to get my head straight about what happened 2 months ago. I then looked at the newspaper stand. Are supernatural creatures among us ?. It read. I continued walking." To think the government was going to do something about it, but NO. Trying to cover it up, like usual". I said under my breath." After Kayden gave me a position in the Congregation, I started to see how bad some humans truly are. Killing, hurting, stealing, and treat others like shit. I guess I'm just trying to make a difference". I said, a little louder. I took out my phone." 2:34 ?. I should go see ZeroTwo". I said, as I continued to walk through the city.

10 Minutes Later....

I arrived at the Congregation HQ, showed the guard my identity, and was trying to find Kayden. I entered the office to see Kayden, leader of the Congregation.

He was talking to a few priests that were concerned about what happened in Egypt

He was talking to a few priests that were concerned about what happened in Egypt." I understand, Father Adrian. And I will do everything in my power to ensure stability in those regions". Kayden informed." Thank you, Kayden. That reassures me of your purpose for the world. I'll leave you to it". Father Adrian said as he passed me. Kayden looked up at me." Well, look who is finally here". He said. I just walked to his desk and took out some snacks." Sup". I said to him. Kayden stood up from his seat and went into a filing cabinet." So, how's family ?". He asked me. I sighed." Ok, I guess". He glanced at me and threw a folder onto the table." Caleb, I need you to do something very dangerous". Kayden said seriously." Ok". I simply said. He open the folder and it showed a person with red eyes and brown hair." This is Noah, the worlds most renowned bounty hunter. 13,789 confirmed kills and is very skilled in every weapon type, especially guns. He was last spotted on the American east coast. I want you to find him and capture him". Kayden informed. I leaned back." What if he resist ?". Kayden leaned in." Then do what you have to do". He said. I nodded and got up from my seat." Oh and one more thing". Kayden stopped me." What ?". I asked as he tossed me a pistol." This is a weapon that can kill demons like him, use it if you have to. Oh, and don't die. Your girlfriend is waiting for you". He said with a smile. I smiled back, then I spread out my 4 bronze colored wings and flew out.

(Washington D.C, USA)

Noah's P.O.V
I was on the roof of a building eating a large supreme pizza and large coke, getting ready to find my bounty." Hey, give me some". My demon said." You do know that since I'm a Vessel, what I eat, you're technically eating too right ?". I retorted. He grunted." Don't be a wise ass". He said. I just laughed at his comment." Where is this bounty supposed to be anyway ?". I aimed my 50. Caliber sniper rifle down to the street level. I was silent, then saw a limousine being escorted by police." There, that's our target". I said." Jonathan Steel. Age: 38. Profession: Some sort of.....cultist leader ?". I asked. My demon sighed and read the bounty." Cult of Odin supporter". I shrugged my shoulders and took aim. After about a minute or so, it stopped." Come on, poke out your little ugly....HEAD". I raised my voice, as I fired and hit him through the heart, then it ricocheted and hit him between the eyes. I stood up and waved to them while laughing." Did you assholes see that ?. Please tell me someone got that on video, post it on YouTube. My username is Ass Destroyer 9000". I said. They begun to shoot at me, but got in cover." Let me try something". I said. I got up from cover, closed my eyes, and fired 5 shots at random. Once I got back behind cover, I didn't hear shooting anymore. I peaked my head up and was amazed. All five bodyguards, dead." Well, damn". My demon said. I then jumped down the building and walked up to him." Why does this remind me of a certain president back then ?". I asked. I took a photo of him on my phone and was ready to head out." Well, another job don-". Before I could finish, something landed behind me. I sighed and yelled." OH, COME ON!!!".