Chapter 1, Pg 9: A New Era/Old Memories

Heaven
Once the armies of Heaven returned, they began resting. Josh was in charge of assimilating new angels into Heaven's society. Shaun would train them in combat and loyalty." Shaun, Josh...we have to go". Brandon said." What do you mean ?". Josh asked. Brandon sighed." We are needed in the meeting hall, at once". Brandon informed.

Meeting Hall
Once they arrived all of the District Overseers and high ranking angels were there. Once the 3 seraphs took their seats, Testiel approached the podium." Greetings, brothers and sisters of Heaven. We were assembled here today to discuss our next course of action. Currently we have two main topics: Heaven's Society and Earth". Testiel spoke. Josh spoke up." What about them ?, didn't we do our duty ?". Josh questioned. Testiel sighed." We have a new District Overseer to introduce. Denizens of Heaven, please welcome, Hunter, The Purifier Angel.

 Denizens of Heaven, please welcome, Hunter, The Purifier Angel

"Hello, brothers and sisters of Heaven. It's a pleasure to work with you all". Hunter announced. While the other angels were greeting him, Testiel spoke." Alright time to get to business. Hunter will discuss our next course of action". Testiel flew away from the podium and sat in a chair. Once Hunter reached the podium he called the 3 elite seraphim." Will Shaun, Brandon, and Josh stand next to me?" They looked at each other and flew next to Hunter." Will you three transform for us? I must prove a point". Hunter asked. They looked more confused, but complied.

Brandon's left eye was ghoul-like, his halo glowed more intensely, and his wings were on fire, Shaun had two red horns protrude from his head, slit pupils and muscle mass increased. And Josh....he grew another set of arms and gained to more revolvers, his eyes were now pure white, and a aura of electricity surrounded him.

All the angels looked in awe and amazement at them." These three seraphim were crafted by our Father himself. Made into.....perfection. We are all perfect, intelligent, and powerful beings. We must throw away hope, and replace it with obedience. Not obedience to other angels or humans, but...to our one true GOD. AMEN!". Hunter exclaimed. Every angel in the hall and even Heaven heard the broadcast cheered and expressed happiness.

Brandon then walked away from the crowd, but his brothers noticed." Where are you going?". Josh asked. Brandon stopped and not even looking at them, he said." Just...a walk". Brandon then left.

As Brandon was strolling in Heaven, he noticed that the angels were more...unified, coordinated, and fierce. He stopped and saw rebellious angels get their wings removed and cast out. Brandon was indifferent towards it and continued walking." I should go visit my old stomping grounds". He said, then vanished.

Middle East, Earth
Brandon walked through a desert valley, until he came across a huge gate. And protecting it were two cherubs and a spinning flaming sword. Brandon showed his eight wings, they gasped and moved aside. Once he entered it was a beautiful garden." Where it all began". He said.

Garden
Brandon flew over the garden until he reached the center. Their were two trees, one resembled a common apple tree, while the other was larger and bared a unknown type of fruit. He flew to the larger tree. Once he arrived at the large tree, he sat under it. Then Brandon snapped his fingers causing Shaun and Josh appear." B..Brandon where are we?". Josh asked." Where it all started, where it all started to go downhill". He said. Shaun paused." T-the Garden of Eden!". Brandon raised one of his wings at Shaun." Bingo". Brandon stood up and looked at the tree." This...is where I was turned into the first eight winged seraph. The two seraphs stood frozen in place." I remember it like it was yesterday".

Flashback
Year: unknown
I was a offspring of a human and ghoul. Ghouls take on the form of humans and must feed off them to survive. They were created by God to fight off the leviathans. But they wanted more to kill, so God trapped them in a prison dimension called, The Dark. But my mother was a ghoul and father was human. He died trying to protect us from a mob of killers. But when I was older, I went my own way. I met the first humans, Adam and Eve. They taught me about God and I wanted to serve him. Years later I saw fireballs falling from the sky, but they were angels that rebelled against God. I was somewhat powerful, so I fought one. Surprisingly I was winning, until it's spear pierced my chest. It crawled away, while I tried to recover. My injuries were too great and I passed out. But I vaguely saw a large gate before I collapsed. I woke up under this tree and a voice called out to me." My son, do you wish to serve me?". I look up to the sky." Yes". There was silence." I must warn you, before I change you. If you decide to become one of my heavenly angels, you will outlive other people you know, you must be strong mentally and physically, and most importantly. You will have to help protect humanity, do you accept?". The voice said. I sat in thought for a while, but made my decision." Yes".
End of Flashback

"And here we are". Brandon said. Josh and Shaun were surprised." Brandon..we didn't know you had to go through that". Josh said. Brandon looked towards the sky." It's alright, let's get back to Heaven". He said.

Heaven
Once they returned, Heaven was already looking militarized. Banishing rebel angels, angel warriors marching through the area, and new angels were being mass created. Then a Cherub approached the seraphs." Excuse me, but Hunter would want to see you three in private". She said. They followed here to the prison spire.

Prison Spire, Heaven
Hunter was sitting in a cell looking at disgust at Gabe." How could you betray us?". Hunter asked. Gabe was kneeling and chained to the ground with his wings also bound." I protected my family". Gabe said." Were you ordered to?". Hunter spat. Gabe tried to lash out at him, but the rest of the seraphs arrived." Ah, brothers". Hunter greeted." Hello, Hunter. What's this about?". Shaun asked. Hunter lowers his head." I'm afraid you know. Gabe, the youngest eight winged seraph has went against orders from our Lord. It is with a heavy heart that you three must figure out a suitable punishment for him". Hunter informed." Punishment?". Josh asked surprised. Hunter sat down." Yes, some have said to strip him of his status and banish him. Some say demote him to a base angel, but......some have even said death". Brandon was frozen in place, Shaun was shocked, and Josh was terrified." What...shall we do with him?". Hunter asked. There was silence, until." Strip 4 out of 8 of his wings and status. Then banish him". Brandon said." Brandon". Josh said." He must learn. This will be a excellent learning experience". Brandon said. He kneels down to Gabe's eye level." It's us...or them. Who do you choose?". Brandon asked coldly. Gabe was silent, then he stood up." If you want my wings, you'll have to take them". Gabe threatens. Brandon stands up." Brother, don't make this more hard than it already is". Brandon warned. Gave them burst out of his restraints and charged at Brandon.

Brandon sighed and snapped his fingers. Gabe was sent flying into the wall and was held there." Brandon stop!". Josh tried to stop him, but Shaun stepped in the way. Brandon then unsheathed his flaming sword and cut off four of Gabe's wings. Josh tried to intervene, but Shaun grabbed him and said." We don't want to lose another brother, please just stand down". Shaun said with empathy. Josh shed a tear and left. Once Brandon was finished he dragged him to the portal and held him over it." Goodbye, Gabe". He said. Gabe looked away. Then out of hate, Brandon threw Gabe through the portal.

Gabe's last look was the portal closing." I'll show them". Gabe said.

Brandon stood silently." I'm sorry, Brandon. But it had to be done. The armies of Heaven are awaiting us". Hunter said. Brandon and Shaun followed. Josh was still shocked, but maybe they were right. He need to get his thoughts together.

Heaven is now militarized, Hell is on the defensive, earth under occupation, and losing a brother. Things will only continue to become more dark in the near future.

End of Chapter 1

(Hey hope you all enjoyed. And of course sorry for the delay, be working on chapter 2 soon. Happy New Years!)