Chapter 49 - 🖤

Start from the beginning

"What exactly fucking happened?" She asks Mark.

"Ms. Armstrong here tried to kill Ms. Montez with a kitchen knife. I got here just before she could stab her and I disarmed her immediately." He tells her as she walks up to him.

"You were watching the cameras around the house. Try to be a little more quick if something like this was to ever happen again, do you understand me?" She questions him with a stern voice.

He nods his head once, "Yes, Ms. Davis."

"I should've killed you when I had the chance after we kidnapped you." Apricot says through gritted teeth.

Ness grabs her by the throat and roughly pulls her out of Marks hold before slamming her against the nearby wall.

"If it were up to me, you would've been dead a long ass time ago. The only reason I'm not kicking your ass to unconsciousness is out of respect for Damon. He chose to keep the baby even though he hates you. So, I'm not going to do anything that would harm his child." Ness's grip around Apricots neck gets tighter. "Don't make me pop the baby out of you myself just so I could beat your ass right here, right now."

Apricot claws at Ness's hands, trying to pull them away as her face begins to turn purple. Finally, Ness releases her hold, making Apricot drop to the ground.

"Damon will be informed about this. Now, what he chooses to do with the information is up to him. Remember though, there's a long line of people who want to torture you before you die." She says before walking over to my side. "Mark, take her back up to the room. Chain her ass to the bed and lock the fucking door! After you're done, call Dr. Greene to check Damon's child."

He nods his head once before grabbing Apricot and dragging her back upstairs.

"Are you okay?" She asks while checking over my body for any injuries.

I shake my head, "I'm fine, Ness."

"I swear to you, that bitch will pay for everything that she's done." She says in a promising tone.

I smile at her and pull her in for a hug, "I'm really lucky to have you."

She wraps her arms around me as well, "I know you are."

We both start laughing and after a few more seconds of being in her embrace, I pull away.

"You should get some rest. You look terrible." She tells me while crossing her arms over her chest.

"Yeah well, I did almost get murdered. Only this time, I don't think I would've came back to life." I jokingly say, making her body tense up before she quickly relaxes again. "Plus, you look way worse than me. Are you getting sick?"

She raises an eyebrow and shakes her head, "No, I just haven't been getting good sleep lately with everything going on."

She does look like she hasn't been getting enough sleep since she has light bags under her eyes.

"Come on, we both need the rest." She says while grabbing my hand and pulling me along with her as we make our way to our rooms.

♾♾♾♾

•Damon's POV ~

"So, everyone understands what they need to do right?" I ask before they all nod their heads. "I don't want any fucking mistakes. This needs to be done correctly."

Once everyone starts packing everything up, Kole walks up to me.

"Boss?" He nervously speaks.