Today's probably the worst for me, somehow. (Y/n) and Atsumu got pretty close just when they started speaking to each other during today's practice. (Y/n) seemed to tense up a lot around my twin, I know she likes him. She told me she was a fan of my brother.

    I thought I could have her for myself knowing that they weren't even friends, but now they're really getting along very well. (Y/n)'s also pretty open to people that's why they match, I wish I could've had her for myself a little bit longer.

    "You never told me you had an awesome friend." Atsumu speaks up, I turn to him and he has a huge smile on his face. "But... I know you like her." I rolled my eyes at him. "I like her too." His words made me stop.

    "Excuse me?" He stopped walking too, turning around to face me. I glared at him, he can steal my clothes but not her. "What do you mean by that?" He chuckles, looking at my face.

    "It just means, whoever gets to win her heart, wins."

    "(Y/n) is not a toy. Don't make it seem like this is a game or a competition. Do what you want but I won't." Atsumu just smirked, I wanna rip that face off his head. I don't want to make her feel like she's being played by us, it's not right.

    I like her and that just means I want her to be safe and happy. That stupid Atsumu wants to make it seem like a competition and I don't want that. I want her to actually feel loved and not feel like she's just a toy.

    But if I want someone to win, I'd want it to be me.

~~~

We were given another project about something and I'm once again paired with (Y/n). I felt happy that she and I are paired, for the very least I could keep her to myself if we're partners.

(Y/n) suggested to do it at my house, I said yes. I just wanted to go along with what she prefers, though I know she's trying to make a way to get to Atsumu. I hate thinking about it.

She got here an hour ago but do you know what she's doing? She's in Atsumu's bedroom and they're playing video games, I could hear their laughter from here. (Y/n)'s supposed to be here for me, not for him.

I've had enough of waiting and hearing them have fun, so I went to his room and opened the door, pushing it very hard that it hit whatever was behind it. They didn't even notice I entered.

"(Y/n), let's start on the project now." I call out, she's laying on the bed beside Atsumu with their hands over them, playing whatever game. "(Y/n)." She turns to me, looking so much like an innocent child. She sits up and so does Atsumu.

"Oh right, we'll play again later." I clenched my fists, hearing that. (Y/n) went out of the room first and I just looked at my brother who was smirking.

"I told you, I like her." Atsumu says, walking past me, going downstairs. I slammed his door close, turning to my right to see a surprised (Y/n) in front of me. What did she hear? Did she hear what he said? No..

"Osamu you scared the hell out of me. Why'd you slam the door close? It might break..." She says, hand on her chest as she tried to breathe. Thank goodness. She didn't hear us. "Let's go, you called me right?" She says, smiling at me. She grabbed my wrist and dragged me to my room.