Just For Tonight.

"Taste's like strawberries, on a summer evening, but it sounds just like a song."

Turning down the radio I pick up my phone on my way to the venue, "Hello?"

"Hey, is this Ashtyn Kingston?" asks the male on the other line.

"Yes it is, what can I do for you?" I reply turning into the already filling up lot at the supper club.

He clears his throat, "I was just calling to verify the time my client and I were supposed to meet with you today. We're at the venue now and have been told no one's seen you yet."

"I'm just pulling up actually, I thought I'd confirmed five pm?"

"Just clarifying Ms.Kingston," He tells me very respectfully.

"Alright, yeah, I've just parked I'll be inside shortly if you'd like to wait by the back door then I can meet with you guys. Sorry about any inconvenience, I really appreciate you guys making it out tonight," I tell him as I grab my clutch and check my lip gloss in the visor mirror.

"Christian was more than happy to agree, especially since it's such an incredible organization, we'll see you when you get inside," He lets me know, I nod even though he can't see me.

"Alright well, I'll see you then," I reply stepping out of my car and immediately dropping my keys in the process. Groaning a little I crouch down and grab them praying to god there's nothing on the asphalt to get on my dress. It's going to be a long night otherwise.

Locking my car I toss the keys into my clutch and sling it over my shoulder clutching at my dress to not drag it along the concrete as my heels click with every step into the door. I'm about to pull it open when it's held open for me. Dropping my dress down I look up and give him a smile, "Thank you."

A small smile pulls at his lips, "No problem."

Once I'm inside I flip my hair over my shoulder again and reach out my hand to him, "I'm Ashtyn." He shakes my hand before pulling the back of it to his lips and planting a small kiss on it. "Oh, that's cute," I comment giving him a playful smirk back.

"I'm Christian," He tells me, yeah pretty sure I knew that one seeing as I'm the reason he's here. That would be rude to call out though so I just nod before extending my hand to his agent.

"Joe," he tells me shaking my hand and shooting a look to Christian.

"Well again thank you guys so much for making it out," I tell them before heading towards an office I've been designated to be able to use for the event, "It really does mean a lot and I know that all the families here agree as well."

"Well, Make a Wish is an incredible organization and I had the time in my schedule so why wouldn't I jump on this?" Christian asks with a small smile as we get into the office and I sit at the chair behind the desk and they sit in the two in front of me.

Smiling back I reply, "I definitely appreciate hearing you say that, and again for being here. So basically we're going to be having dinner and during the dinner, a few Wish families will speak about their experience with The Make a Wish foundation. Then the representative from Make a Wish will speak and we'll move from dinner to the fun part of the night. Dancing and drinks. The silent auction will continue throughout the night as will any of the raffle prizes so hopefully, the more drinks that are served the more money people are putting down."

"That's one way to do it," Christian comments with a small laugh.

I shrug, "Well, it is for charity. I've also lived in Wisconsin my entire life, I know the crowd and know how they'll spend their money. Basically, I just need you to entertain and be a presence here. The former National League small market hero is a marketing gold mine for stuff like this." I shoot Christian a small smirk as he nods leaning back in his chair with a smile at my minor implication that I'm just using him. "Mingle a little, don't worry I'll come in and save you from getting too tied up if need be. Make your rounds then you can leave if you'd like or you can stick around until the gala is over."