Obsessions Part 31

Start from the beginning

"Paper."

"Paper!? I have paper too. We're doomed!!!"

"Really? Isn't that fun?"

Yumeko put her cup down and stood up. She went for the exit.

"Where are you going!?"

"I'm just going to the restroom. Be back soon"

"Wait!! There's only three minutes left!!!"

Yumeko didn't look back. Suzui was panicking so much when a girl approached him.

"Hey. I'll help you find opponents you can beat for only 20 thousand. You should hurry. They only need one more pair."

"20 thousand?"

"Yes. For only 20 thousand."

"Okay!"

"What do you have?"

"Paper!"

"So you need lots of rock right? Okay!"

The girl went away to look for cards with rock. Then Yumeko came back.

"Yumeko! I found a way to win!" he said.

"Really? That's good."

"Oii!! You two. I challenge you."

A man called out to them. They both looked at him and saw the girl Suzui was talking to earlier.

"Is that them?"

"Yes. The one who has only paper." the girl said.

"Good job."

"No way." Suzui said.

"Now come here. Let's fight. I've got 19 cards already. You'll be my winning ticket."

The man said smugly.

"I'll do it Suzui. I'll take the fall for both of us."

"Ah. I'm sorry Yumeko."

"It's alright"

Yumeko stood on the opposite side of the table.

"So. What shall I play? Oh that's right. You only have paper. Is scissor good then?"

The guy said as he picked his card. Yumeko shook her head no, pouting at the guy.

"Ha! Let's go. Jankenpo!"

They both revealed their cards. Everyone surrounding them have wide eyes. Even Yumeko's opponent who picked scissors. Then everyone's eyes went on her card. It was a rock.

"Yu... Yu.. Yumeko. I thought you had paper, like me?" Suzui asked.

"Yes. But... did I show it to you?"

Yumeko acted innocently. They won and took the cards from her opponent making them the fourth and last pair entering the next round. Sayaka announced that the second round will begin in an hour.

----

You sat on the stairs at the village's hideout. You've been playing with a pen while thinking. It twirled on your fingers rapidly.

"You have very fast hands."

It was Murasame. He sat next to you, watching the pen.

"Do I?"

"Yes. It's hard to see your movements, even for me."

You chuckled.

"You really wouldn't gamble? Even if it means saving all this people?" you asked.

"Gambling won't save them."

"That's what you think. I only recently learned how to gamble. But I think I can at least try for that person who taught me everything I know. And... I'll be saving someone today. You'll see."

You we're looking at him as you said those words. You stood up and walked out.

"I'll be saving someone and destroying everybody else who opposes me. I'll give them hope... and then... then.... crush it in front of their eyes. Kirari must be influencing me too much but thinking about this makes me.... really... really... excited. I must be mad to think like this. But I hope she'll like it as much as I do.  This is my apology gift to you."

You whispered as you walk away laughing.

"Mary. I hope you're a good actress. I'll give you a reward after this. Hahahahahaha"

-----

This is becoming a crap fic... lol..

Lemme just borrow some parts from the movie... and dandandan...

I can't get into the right mood to write something a little worthwhile (⌐■-■)

I don't like this... do you? lemme know so I'd know what to know