37. A Deal With the Devil

Start from the beginning

Did I forget to mention that a sexy lean Sandy blonde haired guy just came out of the office and now I knew why me and Stacy had been waiting outside for over 25 minutes.

I could bet that Mr Henshaw just buttoned his shirt up and he obviously was in a good mood with the smile that played on his lips. It seems the sex in there was hot.

"I'm so disappointed in both of you, Kaylan and Anastasia". His words broke through my thoughts. He had already put on his glasses making him look quite old and giving him the principal signature look.

Mr Henshaw was in his late forties not to be mistaken. If you've ever met him working out at the gym, you would see the hot man beneath those suits. I was sure Abigail would have had her legs wrapped around him, if he was wasn't gay.

"I'm mostly disappointed in you Kaylan Evans because the school knows you for your good behavior, good morals, good grades, obedience, and other virtues but I don't know what became of you this morning that you attacked your fellow classmate like a wild animal!". He hammered.

I was the virtuous girl before Nick came into my life and I guess Stacy was right when she said I am a bad girl that never got caught.

The thought of Nick made me frown,I haven't seen him yet but I hoped he had witnessed the fight to knock I wasn't taking anyone's bullshit henceforth...

"I'm so sorry for disappointing you, Sir". I managed to say.

"Well, I guess you're forgetting the fact that you're the student body vice president and what example are you giving to the students when you're fighting even before first period". He fired, he seems a bit angry at me.

Wait a sec! Why was he focusing only on me? At least we're two in this!

I bow my head in shame, at least I couldn't be a stone cold bitch with Mr Henshaw.

"As I saw in the camera, Kaylan, you first slapped and attacked Anastasia, why?". Mr Henshaw asked.

I was waiting for this question all along and I was prepared then I just waited for the crocodile tears to roll down my eyes.

"Sir, Stacy started it all". I started to sob. "She spread false rumors about me in the school, she said I was a whore and a slut. She said I slept with all the players of the basketball team for popularity and she said I have wide pussy and I need plastic surgery" . The tears gushed out my eyes and now for real I need a trophy for being a drama queen.

"Blood of Jesus!". Stacy whispered with her hands on her chest. She was shocked that everything was on her now.

"When I found out about all the rumors, I couldn't hold myself that's why I attacked her". The tears were still coming.

"Is that true all about the rumors, Ms. Juan". Mr Henshaw looks at Stacy now.

"Obviously not Sir. She's a lying bitch!". She points at me. " She said all those things to me not the other way round". She tried to defend herself.

"And why would I believe you Ms. Juan? The school knows Kaylan for her honesty and truthfulness!". Mr. Henshaw obviously believed me.

"Holy Christ! Sir, she's not as good as you think anymore". Stacy tries to convince him.

I give her my victory smile!

"Do you have proof against Kaylan that she's lying?". He asks.

Stacy looks over to me and I know she could talk about the video at the cafeteria when we had the showdown but I simply gave her the Don't.Screw.This.Up. Look.

"I don't have proof sir but you have to believe me!" Stacy says. This was the first time we've cooperated in the past three years.

"I guess you both know the punishment of fighting in the school which is either suspension or explosion?". He asks.