37. A Deal With the Devil

"Do we have a deal, Stacy?".

"I'm gonna stupidly have to make a deal with the devil!".

"We both know that you're the devil here!".

Kaylan's POV

Getting into trouble and waiting outside principal Henshaw's office was something anyone would be ashamed of but I wasn't at least I had the victory.

The blonde bitch seated beside me, had an ice bag on her head due to when I smashed her face on the metal locker and one of her worshipers borrowed her a sweater to cover her boobs.

She looked so miserable! We're in trouble together after all!

"You're so unbelievable, Kaylan!". Stacy broke the silence after 15 minutes of waiting.

"You actually thought I'll be the weakling who you could pick up on and mock, right?". I asked with a smile. I felt so fulfilled putting Stacy in her place. "Well, the lesson to be learnt here is never underestimate me!". I warned.

"You've become bitchy all of a sudden". She admitted.

"People change, remember!". I snapped.

"Oh well, I was caught unaware the way you attacked me like a mad dog!". She says. I knew she never saw the slap coming.

"Actually, I attacked you like a mad tiger!".

"Are you seriously trying to be funny in this situation?". She asked.

"What situation exactly?". I asked her back.

"You obviously look like you don't care about suspension". She states.

"Well, am a first time offender, so I can plead mercy! Unlike you who is probably the tenth time offender". I spat.

"I've only fought twice, you know".

"I was also talking about other crimes you've committed, like selling of condoms in the school premises!". I grin.

"I clearly know that you, Chelsea, Anna and Abigail set me up for that by stocking packets of condoms in my locker and drawing principal Henshaw's attention, so that I'll be framed for selling condoms and that got me suspended". She hissed.

"That's actually a funny thing to remember". I smirk. I missed junior year, when Stacy thought she was the only girl who could be mean but me and my best friends gave her a taste of her own medicine.

We all wanted her expelled after all she had done to us but her  wealthy parents were always there to help her out.

A thought crossed my mind, we could've also set her up with dildos, tampons, sex objects, leather belts for domination, so that she'll be framed for running a secret sex school.

I smiled at my wicked thought.

"You're not a good girl, Kay. You're just a bad girl that never gets caught in her evil deeds!". She spilled.

"Oh really?". I challenged.

"You better think of what to tell the principal why you attacked me first".

"You started it all with the video".

"Is that what you think, that I started it all? You started it all!". She points at me.

God knows I could pull out her eyes right now, if not the secretary who stopped the heat.

"The principal wants both of you in now". The secretary says.

Stacy was lucky! I was still high a bit and I've tried keeping my cool.

We both stand up and walk into the office and as it had always been his air conditioner was the coolest in the school.