24. Love Letters from Decades.

Kaylan's POV

School was fast today. The closing bell was heard and everyone had started leaving their various classrooms.

I was out of my class already, I couldn't wait for Chelsea, Anna and Abigail because they were still gisting and I have alot of things in my little brain.

I headed straight to the parking lot, where my car was. I quickly brought out my phone and texted Nick.

"Meet me in the parking lot, where my car is". - Kaylan

Sent!

I avoided Nicholas Sanders through out today but no one seemed to notice. I didn't make it obvious though because I didn't want questions.

I opened my car and sat down waiting for him. I had made my decision and I hope it wasn't the wrong one. I had plans for today.

"Hey". A husky voice said and I knew who it belonged to.

"Hi". I say turning to him and seeing him in all his sexiness.

Have you seen a sexy guy, today?

"Kaylan, don't drool!". My subconscious warned immediately.

"You texted me to meet you and am sure you wanna talk now". Nick's voice brought me back to earth.

"Umm... Yeah... I wanna talk. So get in the car". I smile a bit.

"Really?". He asks. God why does he has to be so gorgeous.

"Yup".

He turns round and enters the passenger sit next to me.

"Umm, so...". His eyes sparkled like puppy eyes.

"First of all, I'm gonna blindfold you!". I say to him as I reach out to my bag and bring out a silk material.

"Tell me you're taking me out on a date!". He exclaims.

"Let's say a kinky surprise!". I smile.

"Kay, you're scaring me now".

"I thought badboys aren't afraid of anything and they keep their cool in the toughest situations". I raise an eyebrow.

"Where did you hear that from? I'll freak out in the toughest situations". He grinned.

"Then you're not as bad as I thought. But I'll still bind your eyes". I reach over to his head and bind his eyes like he did to me on our first date.

I had too many memories with the Badboy.

"So where are we going?". He asks.

"I can hear your heart beating fast but I'll give you a hint, it's not the police station!". I smirk. I know he couldn't tell if I was lying because he can't see my eyes.

"For real?".

"Kinda".

"I thought you should be heading home, once school is over because of your parents?". He sounded concerned.

"Did I tell you about the plans I set out for today?". I answered his question with another question. Quite snarky of me.

"Nope".

I started the engine as I drive away from the school premises.

"Then shut up!".

***

The journey was quiet, none of us talked throughout. Nick did obey me, oh yeah, I was the one in control.

I drove the car inside the garage, then I turned off the engine.