35. When No one matters even Cassie!

Kaylan's POV

His black leather Sanders jacket, his pictures and also the pictures we've taken together and any of his belongings I could find in my house, I threw them into the fire with all happiness and no regrets.

I was setting his shits on fire with so much Joy. I enjoyed watching it burn to ash, at least I was gradually getting over him.

I was aware of the high, the euphoria, the increase in feeling of confidence, the power and alertness. Well, that's why I took the cocaine in the first place.

At this point, no one mattered to me because I felt on top of the world!

I was in the kitchen, I took out a knife, slicing the banana in my hand as I swinged my hips, dancing and singing to the song loudly playing on the radio, ' Con Calma ' .

" Con calma, yo quiero ver còmo ella lo menea
Mueve ese poom-poom, girl
Es una asesina, cuando baila quiere que to' el mundo la vea
I like your poom-poom, girl"

Spanish class wasn't for waste. I threw a strawberry into my mouth and chewed it. I was obviously making fruit salad. I was now even feeling hot and sexy in my pyjamas as I danced to the beat of the song.

I was already seeing myself in a strip club, dancing on a pool as people cheered me and I was dripping wet.

I was really High! The perfect distraction and this was giving me joy.

"Someone seems happy, singing and dancing". A voice cuts in.

"And why does someone always have to ruin my fun?". I snapped quickly at Cassie, who was standing at the entrance of the kitchen.

"You never told anyone that Grandma Agnes and Noel Sanders had a secret affair, did you?". She asks.

"It's actually a bad idea reading other people's journal". I say to her and I could feel my blood getting hot.

Cocaine could obviously make someone angry easily!

"If that was your journal! It looked more of a story you were writing to be published". She states.

I turn my back on her to the cabinet and started slicing the honey dew. "You've done your worst Cass, what more do you want?". I asked.

"I wanted you to know that I did it for the best because I want you to have a good bright future and it's not me getting back at you". She states.

"You're now sounding like the big sister now". I tell her.

"Am trying to be a better sister, Kay".

"Better sister? You think you can turn to a righteous soul overnight? Well, we both know you're nothing more than a broken poor soul". I spat wickedly.

"What do you mean?". Her voice was shaking.

"Oh Mom and Dad never got the guts to tell you...". I smiled.

"Tell me what?". She was confused.

"That you're just a screw up! The girl who always brings problem back home, the girl who turned wayward at a young age". I hammered rudely.

"You don't know what you're saying, Kay!". She tried to defend.

"Does it look like an bluffing here?".