20. Justice Had the Face of a Woman

Kaylan's POV

"Miss Evans". The voice wasn't Nick's because it was more manly.

"Miss Evans?". The voice called out again. I turned to the direction of the voice. There he was standing in all his height, Mr. Henshaw the principal.

"Oh my God!". I exclaimed, I hope that wasn't loud enough.

I blinked several times to make sure I was conscious. I looked around the class, everyone was well-sitted including me and Nick was giving me the concerned look.

I wasn't in an empty room neither was I on the floor. Oh fuck!

"It seems someone has been daydreaming all day". Stacy's voice was loud a bit.

Few people laughed, while some gave Stacy a deadly stare.

I wasn't gonna call that a daydream, it probably was a nightmare or a fantasy gone wrong.

"Miss Evans, you were so out of the world". Mr. Henshaw said.

"Umm... Sir". I didn't know the words to make but wait, what the hell was the principal doing in our class this morning, we were supposed to be having maths now.

"Oh, I remember now, you aren't too sound, so I don't really think you'll give your best attention in class. But I hope you are getting better?". He asks.

I give him a deceitful smile.

"And I hope you didn't forget your medications again, because I literally thought you snuck out of school yesterday to go have fun but your guardian called an gave the reasons". Mr. Henshaw did really buy Cassie's story.

"Of course Sir, I brought them with me". I lie with a smile.

I look over at Stacy and give her the; You. Think. You're. Smart.  type of look.

I glance over at Nick and I mouth to him, "How come you weren't reported".

"That's by the way, class. I came here to sadly announce to you about the critical condition your math teacher, Mr Greene is in right now". Mr. Henshaw said quite sad.

The whole class was quiet. That was a bad news but at the same time a good news. Then the class started murmuring.

"Excuse me. Sir what happened to him?". Anna asked.

"Everyone would have said he was robbed and beaten but the thing was that nothing was missing from him. His credit card, wallet, money were all intact. So we are all seeing it as someone probably beat him up out of wickedness". Mr. Henshaw's voice broke.

"Who would have the heart to do that?". I asked aloud. Despite Mr Greene being annoying, I wouldn't wish for this to happen to him.

"Well, the cops are investigating the case but they don't have a lead now but we are all hoping Mr Greene wakes up to spill what he remember". The principal said.

"So is Mr Greene in coma". A random guy asked.

"I guess but let's just say he's still unconscious. So I want y'all to put him in your prayers for him to wake up". Mr Henshaw stated.

"And also put in your prayers that once he wakes up, he showed resign because am so done having an annoying man as a maths teacher, we all need a sexy one". Chelsea's voice was loud enough for the whole class to hear and burst into laughter.

"Miss Chelsea, to my office now". Mr Henshaw wasn't smiling.

"Sir, I'm so sorry, I didn't mean it". Chelsea begged seductively.

Oh I didn't mention, Mr Henshaw is gay. So only the boys had their ways with him.

"I said to my office, Chel, no pleading".

"All right I know I'm getting a detention for this". Chelsea's said casually as she walked out of the class.

"So I'm here to tell you guys that you'll be getting a substitute maths teacher in a week time, so I don't want you guys turning the school upside down". Mr. Henshaw warns.

"Sir, we are seniors so trust us weren't going to turn the school upside down". Jullian's voice held sarcasm.

"Oh really. That would be nice of you guys, if y'all are ready to cooperate with the school".

"And also if the school is ready to cooperate with us". Nick stated.

Everyone burst into laughter at Nick's silly words. We all know the school can't meet our demands if we are gonna be quiet for only maths period.

"Sanders to my office, now!". Mr Henshaw signalled.

"All right. I see detention ahead". Nick said with a sexy smirk as he walked out the door.

"I want you all to study your maths and be solving mathematical problems during your math period and this class should be quiet. Am I clear?".

"Yes, Sir". The class chorused.

"So have a nice day y'all". He says before walking away.

"I hope the substitute math teacher is gonna be hot". Abigail said.

"I swear". I remarked.

"We all know Abby is into older guys". Anna said.

"That's Abby for you".

We all laugh about it.

"But who would beat up Mr Greene that way. I knew he was so annoying when it came to math because that is literally the only thing he knows but I don't see why someone would hurt him bad". I was pissed.

"The police are investigating and I hope they find a lead". Abigail said.

"Once they find the person or the gang that beat him up, I want them to...". I was saying.

"To what?". They both chorused.

"To kill the person".

"Are you for real, Kay. Don't tell me you had a thing for Mr Greene?". Abigail asked.

"Nah. I was actually joking. Killing is a sin, so I want the person to be put behind bars for like 4 years". I say with a smile.

"That's our hot shot lawyer in the making speaking". Abigail hailed.

"Justice had the face of a woman". I grin.

"Woah!".

Mr Greene's case really got me pissed off and I knew the person who did it was still out there in the streets and all I hoped was for the person to be caught and put behind bars.

I live for justice.

Authors Note

So frr Kaylan doesn't know she's wishing for Nick to be in jail 😂😂

Well, would she still live for justice when she learns the truth

More dramas ahead

🌈🌈🌈🌈