36. Yet Another Trouble!

Kaylan's POV

"Kaylan, wake up, it's Monday". My mum kept on tapping me.

"Holy Crap! How did Monday come so soon?". I asked with sleepy eyes.

"Remember you're following the school bus now and you don't wanna be late". She announced.

"Why is daddy's alarm so loud?". One disadvantage of sleeping with your parents.

Jeez! The alarm could wake someone from coma.

"You should probably ask him! Kaylan, if the school bus leaves you, you're gonna walk to school because neither me nor your father is gonna drop you". She declared.

They were making my life a nightmare.

I glanced at the clock which says 6:45am and the school stops by my house by 7:25am. Well, that was the reason I shoot out of my sleep and headed straight to the bathroom because I didn't want to dare my parents.

I cared a bit now because the cocaine had worn off!

Taking my bath, brushing my teeth, drying and brushing my hair, I did all of that in 15 minutes.

Don't ask me how!

I looked at my damn self in the mirror. Jeez! It's Monday and I'm gonna have to face Nick and Stacy. How am I gonna do that?

"Oh Lord help your child". I silently prayed.

But the devil first heard my prayers and my whole head was now screaming COCAINE!

It was the only thing to give me confidence and strength and make me feel intimidated. I grabbed the bag and poured some quantity in a paper then inhaling it down my lungs.

I quickly got dressed with the high waisted plaid skirt, a blouse and high boots.

Hashtag Thegoodbadgirl!

I heard the school bus horn, I grabbed my bag and rushed downstairs. My parents were downstairs, I didn't bother to greet them.

And where was Cassie? She hasn't been home since Saturday. Well, we all know running away is her number one priority!

"Have a nice day at school, Kay". My dad called.

"With no credit card and you expect me to say Thanks?". I hissed and walked out.

It's working!

I entered the school bus, that was filled with students and everyone were looking at me suspiciously!

"The used and dumped Christian bitch is following the bus!". A stupid dude said.

Everyone started laughing! That wasn't funny at all.

"I guess no one noticed that there's a scumbag in the bus!". I say cockily referring to the dude. "Shouldn't he be kicked out!". I smile. It was gonna be his showdown.

"This babe has always been on fire". A random girl says.

I stare daggers with the dude and he obviously knew I had alot of comebacks for him. So he kept shut and so did everyone.

I took a seat and I still wondered why everyone stared at me.

***

I stepped out of the bus with other kids, we were already at school.

I wasn't a proud bitch though!

"Kaylan!!!". Not just one voice but voices called out to me.

"Kaylan, where the hell have you been?". Abigail was right in front of me.