45. "... and their ashes will go PUFF!".

Dedicated To:
RuonaDaisy  and Fakuns_bby

this one's for you too!😭❤️

***

"Go Nick! Don't worry about me!".

"In as much as I hate to admit this, I ain't leaving without you, Nicole, even if it kills me!".

Nick's POV

Everything was going just as planned and there was no mistake counted and I doubt they'll be any. Nicole played her role tactfully by getting the deputy at gun point and giving me the reminder to get to the CCTV control room ASAP. That was exactly where I was heading to.

I barged into the room, and the guy in charge was already pointing a gun at me. Oh, yes, he had watched all the  dramas that happened to know he needed to be prepared and armed because his territory was being raided.

"Stay back!". He shouted pointing the gun directly at my chest but I could bet this guy has never pulled a trigger before.

"Chill, man!". I wasn't intimidated by a gun. "I got a bulletproof vest on, so now, we could come to a bargain". I tried to reason with him as I stepped closer to him.

"I don't bargain with criminals! Who the hell are you people?". He asks as he tightened his grip on the gun.

"Oh, well I guess you just made this  hard on yourself!". I say to him before grabbing the gun from his hands and giving him a real hard punch on his face.

"Owwww!". He yelled in pains as his nose started bleeding. I quickly grab a hold on his neck, as I placed his own gun to his head.

"What the fuck do you want?". He groans.

"You just better cooperate with me or else I'll release a bullet straight to your head effortlessly!". I threatened.

"I said what the fuck do you want?". He groans much more in pains as I tightened my grip on his neck.

"Okay, now, I heard this room controls all the doors to the prison cells, right?". I asked knowing the answer already.

"Yes, it does". He answers sharply.

I look over at all the camera screens and all it displayed, and different buttons of various colors.

"So now tell me the button I could press for Nathan Sanders prison cell door to get it open". I smile to myself.

"Nathan Sanders the drug lord??". He asks quite scared and surprised.

"You haven't given me the answer yet!".

"Fine, the green button at the left, but...".

"But what?". I asked curious.

"The green button controls four prison cell doors, so once Nathan Sanders door opens, three other prison doors open too at the same time". He shivered.

"Breaking 3 other inmates out too, wouldn't be that bad, would it?". I asked him with a devilish smile.

"Yes, it would! Oh, no, I meant I don't know!". He fumbled.

"Go, touch the green button". I command him.

"What?".

"Don't make me repeat myself!". I say in a deadly tone as I let him go.

He walks over and press the green button quickly before the alarm goes on.

"What's happ-". I was about to ask before he cuts me off.