Chapter Fifty Three-Heart Is His

//Hi, I just wanted to say a few things. First of all, I can't believe this has gotten 700 reads! That absolutely astonishes me. Thank you guys so much. I'm trying to improve my writing and grammatical errors. I'm also currently working on another Harry Styles fanfic I haven't published. I love you guys!

***************************

I grab Harry's hand as he leads me down the congested streets of Barcelona. I end up stopping in every few feet to look at something I find. He doesn't seem to care, though.

I look around me in awe, "It's so pretty here

I look around me in awe, "It's so pretty here."

He shakes his head with an airy laugh, "You haven't even seen the best part."

I shrug, "Even though I haven't, it's really beautiful here. The people always make the cities beautiful. For some reason in Tokyo, people always seem to be happy. In New York, people are driven. Los Angeles people are always busy doing something. It's like they never rest. Here, people just do their own thing without a worry in the world."

Harry nods his head with a smile as we continue walking. He turns to me with a smirk, "I can feel your eyes on me."

"You're just beautiful," I shrug. "I like seeing you happy like this." I blush slightly and look at the ground.

He nods his head, "I am happy."

I nod my head with a smile, "That's good. You deserve to be." 

He looks at me with a familiar sparkle in his eyes. "I love you."

***PLAY SONG***(It really just makes reading it a lot better)

I lightly chuckle and shake my head, "I know, Harry." I smile up at the adorable man beside me. "You tell me all the time. Not only do you tell me, but you show me. All the little things that you do show me."

He wraps one of his arms around me and holds my waist. I lean into him as we walk. He sweetly kisses the top of my head, "It's just that you deserve everything good in the world, angel." I feel my smile grow as we continue to walk. The sky is slowly darkening, leaving beautiful shades of pink and purple in the sky. Harry and I make it to a boardwalk, and I look up at the mesmerizing sky.

"Wow," I breathe out

"Wow," I breathe out. "It's so pretty."

"Almost as beautiful as y-"

"Watch it, chesseball" I cut him off with a smirk on my face.

I turn, so I'm in front of him. A pout is on his lips, and I pucker my lips jokingly, "Awww, what's wrong, Mr. Harry Styles?"

I make my eyes innocent as I look at him. Just as he opens his mouth to speak, I giggle and turn away from him. I start running in the opposite direction as fast as I can. My hair whips behind me, and I don't care how many people are confused by me. I hear him running behind me, but I keep on going, laughing as I do.

I dodge people as I keep running along the boardwalk. I almost trip over a puppy and chuckle to myself as I remember an incident that happened with Harry when we first started dating. I keep running till I can't anymore. I put my hands on my knees and hang my head, drained. Harry does the same thing in front of me. He looks up at me, "Why'd you do that?" He sounds breathless.

I grin and shrug, "I don't know. I was bored."

He shakes his head with a laugh. I position myself, so I'm not crouched anymore, and he does the same.
I walk up to him and stand on my tiptoes. I kiss the tip of his nose, and he lets out a laugh. He wraps his arms around me and looks down at me with one of signature dimpled grins. I smile back up at him, and his eyes land on my lips. One of his hands caress my face as his eyes find my face again.

He looks serious all of a sudden, and I match his intense gaze. He gradually leans in, so our foreheads are against each others. His lips hover hesitantly right against mine, and I feel myself shudder with anticipation. After some time of just admiring each other, he finally brings his lips to mine. I feel a familiar warmness spread from my chest and go to my whole body. I kiss him passionatley, and my hands come of to his hair, and his hand around my waist brings me closer to him, deepening the kiss. I feel goosebumps rise to my body. Only he can make me feel this way. I can't even describe what it is. Love? Passion? I honestly have no clue. It's like everytime he touches or kisses me, I get a jolt of excitement. It's the feeling that you get right before you go down a hill on a rollercoaster. It's also the calming feeling of looking at a beautiful sunset at the same time. It's the warm feeling but with electric shocks. I have no clue how to explain.

My move our lips together in sync before we both slowly pull away, our foreheads resting against each other. I keep my eyes closed and try to savor every feeling I just had. "I love you," His voice is rapsy and hoarse, from what I can imagine is from the kiss we just had.

"I love you, too," I whisper back, and I mean it. I mean every word I said. I told myself all these years that I loved Ryan. That wasn't love. I never got these feelings with him. It always was forced or uncomfortable. When he cheated on me, I was already gone. My heart walked away a long time ago before I physically was gone. I was gone when he first laid a hand on me. I was gone when he reminded me everyday how I could be better. I was gone long before I left him, and that's the truth. The difference with Harry is when I was physically gone, I wasn't. My heart still belonged to him. He might've hurt it a little, but it was still his. It will always be his. His heart is mine, and my heart is his. We just have to trust each other to take care of each other's.

**********************

Hi, thank you so much for reading this! I love you guys! Sorry for not uploading in awhile. I've been super busy lately. Anyways, I hope you liked this chapter. I thought the ending was super sweet.

Please vote and comment!

See ya soon, lovelies!

Song: Ready to Run by One Direction

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤