Chapter Thirty Three-For Harry Only

"Hey, baby we're gonna pick you up to go somewhere, meet us outside in about thirty minutes," Harry talks through the phone.

I sigh, "Alright fine." I had a feeling something like this would happen so I already packed something. I hang up and open my suitcase.

(I imagine the farthest outfit to the right for Avery)

I get dressed and do some light makeup. I've never really been good at makeup. I make sure the outfit covers my scars, and I make sure I wear a thick bracelet. I get a text from Niall saying that they're here. He says there's paparazzi. I mentally prepare myself as I descend in the elevator. I step out into the lobby and already see the swarm of flashing cameras and yelling people. I take a few breathes, and open the sleek glass door that leads to the sidewalk.

"Avery, Avery!" People yell, trying to get my attention. I can't breathe. I look up from my feet and see the limo on the street. It's not a long-distance, but the crowd of paparazzi blocks that way. I take a deep breath before stepping into the mob, trying to get to the boys. I feel my arm gets grabbed by somebody, and I jump. I keep my eyes forward and continue walking, the hand letting go of my arm.

"When is the baby due?" I make a confused face and continue pushing through the mob.

"Are you and Harry back together after the breakup?"

"Why did you forgive Harry after he cheated on you?"

I finally reach the door and open in, slamming it shut as soon as I jump in. I sigh out and close my eyes. "It's always interesting," I mumble.

I hear the boys laugh, and I open my eyes. "I'm angry at you," I point my finger to Harry. "Apparently, I'm pregnant and you cheated on me." I chuckle, and all the boys laugh, including Harry.

"Did you get back together with me?" Harry asks.

"I guess I did," I laugh.

We pull up to a club, and I sigh, "Of course."

"Well, what else is there to do without paparazzi?"Louis asks.

"Ok, fine you got my there," I mumble. We exit the limo and enter the club, loud music coming from every direction. We go to a roped-off section. The boys get a bunch of shots and Liam and Louis and down them quickly.

"Avery, have you ever tried a tequila shot?" Liam asks.

"No, I'm only twenty."

Liam scoffs, "Oh please, that doesn't stop anybody." He slides a shot with clear liquid to me. I pick it up hesitantly.

"What is it?"