Chapter Thirty Four-Softie

"What the hell happened?"

His lips form into a line as he stares at the ground. "I'm sorry," He mumbles, his voice sounding hurt. "I wasn't there."

"Harry it's fine, you can't control what happened," I croak.

"When I found you last night, you had scratch marks all over you

"When I found you last night, you had scratch marks all over you. Some of your clothes were gone too. I helped you get dressed, and then you passed out." His voice is soft, and it's like he's afraid he's going to say something wrong. "Avery, you don't have to go into details, but what happened? I just want to make sure you're ok, plus talking usually helps."

Memories start to come together, and I take a shaky breath before speaking. "Liam left me after saying something I couldn't understand. I remember a man grabbing me and pulling me to the bar. I vaguely remember him drugging me, but I was so out of it I didn't even notice. I'm pretty sure he took me to his car. I'm sorry my memories foggy."

"It's alright," Harry nods, signaling me to keep going.

"He tried to get me inside his car, and then I called you. He took my phone and hung up. He undressed me, and my mind was elsewhere. I couldn't understand what was happening. I knew it didn't feel right, and I told him that, but he ignored me. Once, he," I take a deep breath, "started t-to touch me, I tried to push him away, but he hit me." Harry starts rubbing my back soothingly, and tears brim my eyes. "He t-took me into his car and undressed me further." My crying fills the room, and Harry pulls me closer to him. "H-He" I cry into Harry's chest, and he tenses. I can't even get the words out. He knows what happened anyway. 

"It's alright, baby," He whispers into my ear, his voice shaky. I know he's trying to stay calm for me.

"I was stupid," I mumble.

"Don't say that. It is not your fault at all. It's his fault."

After a few minutes of silence, I break the silence. "Who knows?"

"Just Liam," He answers. "Liam found us when you passed out in my arms. We were at the ally, and he saw your ripped shirt. We both knew what happened. Baby, just don't be ashamed of yourself because of it. It is not your fault. I'm going to help you in any way that I can."

"I'm sorry," I cry. Before he can cut me off I say, "Let me finish. I let him d-do that to me, and you don't deserve that. Stuff like that is a bid deal. Just giving yourself to somebody can be beautiful, and I feel gross. I did that with him and not you. I was too easy."

"Too easy?" He asks, shocked at my words. "Baby," He starts. He takes my face in his hands and wipes the tears away with his thumb. "You did nothing wrong, and you have to know that." He looks intensely into my eyes. "That man was a predator, alright? You did absolutely wrong."

I nod my head and look into his emerald eyes. I'm about to say sorry, but I stop myself. He wouldn't want me to apologize. He caresses my face as we just look at each other. "I love you," I whisper.