home again

Trial day:
I get ready and wear my suit. Today I'm getting justice for my wife. They found out who shot her from security cameras. Bobby is gonna be in the court house watching over y/n but not saying anything because he wasn't at the scene of the crime. I get baby ready as she complied with me today and didn't fuss with me today. She probably knew today she was gonna see her mom get justice.

At the courthouse:
"Here Bobby" I say handing baby to Bobby "if she starts crying and fussing just sing one of y/ns songs to her" I say and Bobby smiles "got it" he says as I go take the stand. It's Ralph and I sitting and the rest of the fellas are the witnesses. We're waiting for y/ns murderer to come out. Then the door opens. A short brown haired green eyed girl with loose curls come out. I felt so much anger rush through me. "Oh my god I'll kill her. I'll kill her" I whisper to myself "Biv it's okay" Ralph says. "First we want to bring up Ralph tresvant who was there at the murder of y/n. " the judge says as Ralph stands up and takes oath "mr Tresvant did you see who shot y/n?" The judge asks "no I didn't. All my attention went to y/n" Ralph says "what time did this event happen around?" "12:32pm" Ralph says. "Ralph Tresvant you went with her as she was goin out. Correct" the judge asks and Ralph nods "okay so Ralph you have been noted as taking part of the plan of murdering y/n." The judge says and the whole courtroom goes silent Ralph drops his head and starts crying. "No. Never did I do that." He says choking on his words "y/n helped me through h th I toughest parts in my life and I wanted her there forever. I would never ever do that to my best friend. Don't ever ask me that . I love her so much. I would never ever. She made me so happy. No I didn't take any part in y/ns murder" .He answers a few more questions that lined up that y/ns murderer. Now it was my turn to take the stand "Michael where were you when this incident happened" "I was in the dressing room. Getting ready for our show. Reading her magazine and playing her music." "Was something off with her?" "Uhm naw she looked a lil sleepy but no she was her usual self" "what time was it for you when you got the news she was shot?" "12:40" I say and step down. She was definitely guilty as she took the stand. She took oath and sat down. "Look I'm gonna get straight to the point are you Kennedy in charge of the murder of y/n?" The judge asks to Kennedy as she burts out crying "yes it was me. I was so jealous of her I-I-I she got everything I went to school with her and she just dipped me for her career" she cried out. I scoff and roll my eyes. "SO THAT GAVE YOU A RIGHT TO SHOOT HER?" I yell standing up as she cries harder "I DONT GIVE A SINGLE FUCK IF YOU CRY WHO THE HELL YOU THINK YOU ARE TO SHOOT HER" I yell again "YOUR A MURDER TO SOMEONE WHO WAS SO CLOSE TO US" Ralph yells "YOU RUINED EACH AND ALL OUR LIFES YOU DONT KNOW HOW IMPORTANT SHE WAS TO US" Bobby yells "I hope you rot in hell. You took away y/n. FUCK YOU" Ronnie yells. Kennedy looked up in sorrow. Anger was building so high I shot up. "DONT LOOK AT ME DONT FUCKING LOOK AT ME YOU KILLED MY WIFE YOU KILLED MY FIRST LOVE I SWEAR TO GOD DONT FUCKING LOOK AT ME" I yell as tears were running down my face as Ralph sat up and grabbed me so I wouldn't start getting physically angry. I cried into Ralph yelling in tears and grief and stress as I fell to the floor from my knees getting so weak. "It's okay man pull through this. Get your wife the justice she deserves show her you are strong enough to do this" Ralph whispers as I wipe my tears "FUCK YOU" I yell "yo man cmon" he says as he sits down and so do i looking down as I cry and you baby y/n starts to cry.  Everyone looks at Bobby as he gets up and moves to the back of the courthouse.
Bobby's pov
I go to the back of the courthouse and rock baby and sing my favorite song of y/ns as she calms down. There was a lot of yelling so I had to distract her "Sh Sh Sh" I say as she calms down. I smile she has the dimples her mom had. I kiss her repeatedly on the cheek as she giggles. "You see your laughing but when I kissed your mom on the cheek she would smack me"I say laughing. "Your mother was so fed up with me but hey I couldn't help it. She is beautiful and there was something about her glowing personality and her breathtaking looks I could not keep my hands off her. Even though she had a boyfriend then to her husband I still wanted her" I say telling her as her glowing eyes were looking up at me. Baby doesn't have a god father. I would love love love to take that place. I sing to her one of my songs to distract her again from all the yelling and cursing. I sang her one of her moms sing again and moved her arms so she could dance. "Ah ay okay okay get it get it ay okay" I say hyping her up as she giggles clapping her small baby hands. Then the yelling and swears intensified. Though I would love to get a say I need to watch baby. I take her out of the courthouse into the lobby and she starts crying. I sit on the floor with her. "Shhh baby it's okay" I say holding her small baby hands. I think. If y/n was crying what would she want? Her damn husband but she loved being cuddled so as she was streaming tears I held her close to me and she rested her small head on my neck and calmed down and fell asleep for a nap. I softly got up with her head still resting on my shoulder and walked back in the courthouse and sat back down. She wrapped her arms around me. When she did that it felt like it was y/n hugging me. I softly smile and ran my fingers through her soft baby curls.