mr telephone man

You woke up to mike on top of you as he was kissing your neck and kissing all over your face as you laughed trying to get him off but he continued kissing you. He's sooo obsessed with me damn. You took his face as your kissed him and he put his tongue all up in your mouth as you immediately pulled away. "Ugh mike your so gross" you say wiping your mouth as he laughs. You get up to go freshen up in the bathroom as you come back to start your makeup but as soon as you walked back in the room mike grabbed you as you got scared but he then again kissed you. You tried to pull away to get ready but mike wouldn't let you. You decide to just wrap up the kiss as your tongue played with his as you softly but his lip to pull away. He then falls on the floor biting his lip. "God damn baby I swear your kisses are so so good you getting me so damn weak. "I love you so so so so so so much" he says as he comes up to you as your setting down at your little vanity putting on makeup as he kisses your neck as you smile "what's up with you today? You be all up on me" you say laughing "I just love you. I am so in love with you baby. I cant help it when I'm literally so so so in love"

Today's the day your returning to tour after your extension and new edition needs to do some major work for the album. Mike was in your room writing you letters and getting his clothes ready for you and your just finishing  packing. "Alright I'm gonna go say bye to the boys real quick." "Alright" you walk upstairs "bye guys" you say hugging all of them. "Are you coming back soon?" Ralph asks hugging you. "Yea like 2 months" "then girl hurry up" Ricky says "yea I could already hear the yo did you buy 10 copies of y/n new magazine?" Ronnie says hugging you and you laugh and talk to them a bit before you go back to your room. "So you wanna walk me out." "No." Mike says "I have to go" "no." "Let's go" "No." "baby.." You say getting impatient. "Y/n I uhm have something for you." He says taking a small box out of his pocket. "Mike did you really?" You say as he hands it to you and you open. You smile and look sad at the same time. "It's promise ring. It means that I'm in truly in love with you, and how I'm serious about our relationship. A symbol of my love and commitment to you." He says putting it on your finger and then kisses your hand. "Awww babe it's gorgeous. Your so sweet" you say smiling looking at the ring. "I love youuu so much! So so much! " you hugging him. He kisses your neck while you hug him. "I'm gonna miss you like crazy your phone is gonna be ringing like crazy from me." He says holding your waist. Then you hear the tour bus honk. "I'll walk you out" he says grabbing your stuff. He loads your stuff in and kisses you goodbye. "Baby I'm gonna miss you I don't wanna leave you" you say "I'll miss you too but cmon baby I gotta share you with the rest of the world" he says kissing you again. You nod and walk on your tour bus and drive off

2 weeks later
You finish your concert and your sweating so hard. You closed your show and went backstage where they took your microphone and handed you a towel. "Hey y/n there's gonna be a party tonight if you wanna go?" You turn around to see this teen guy same age as you 19 talking to you. He was cute but your boyfriend was hot as hell. "Uhm sure I'll go what's the address" "I could drive you." He says kinda hesitantly. "Alright give me like 30 minutes" "okay I'll be here waiting" "what's yo name?" "Tommy" he says "y/n" you say smiling "I know your great" he says and you close your door to get ready.

You get ready and wear your signature outfit and he takes you to the car and drives you there. "So uhm where you from?" Tommy asks "Boston what about you?" "Chicago" "cool" "so do you uhm have a boyfriend?" "Yea I do Michael bivins of new edition" "ohh yea I've seen him are you guys in like in a open relationship or something?" "Nah, not at all were committed to eachother" you say looking at your ring.

Tommy walks your into the party and all attention goes to you as people were freaking out when they saw you. You didn't know it was gonna be ordinary people. "I'll get you a drink" "okay nothing to strong" you say as tommy leaves. You were so uncomfortable. You just wanted your man cuddles next to you right now as he tells you jokes. I didn't even call him to tell him you were here. Tommy comes back with 2 shots. He hands you one. As he takes one you felt suspicious about yours something was bubbling at the bottom. A pill. You threw it on the floor. "Shoot I dropped it can you get me one more I'm so sorry baby" you say kissing his cheek. "Mhm I'll be right back baby" he says and you run off. You run out into the street as far as possible. Your so lost. Your so scared. Again you just wanted your boyfriend to comfort you.  You started crying and walked to find a phone.

Mikes pov
We're in the studio working late tonight "She's still not answering the phone." I said hanging the phone up. "Chill she probably still doing her tour there could've been a delay or something" Ralph says writing something down. "I'm just nervous something could have happened" I say "here" Ronnie passes you a blunt to ease you out. I stare at it. "Yo y/n would kill me if I said yea but she ain't here" I say taking a puff.
12:00am
I get home from the studio with the boys except Johnny he lives somewhere else in town. You walk into y/ns room. Her closet filled with track pants and shirts. The scent of her perfume still fills the room. I miss her I should try calling her. I use her phone and call her tour bus.

Your POV
It's been one hour since tommy found you. He put a drink down your throat and when he was taking you back to the party your tour bus came and found you and shoed off tommy. Now your laying down on the couch of your tour bus feeling drowsy from whatever drink he forced you to drink. You hear the phone ring and you pick it up.
"Hello" you say tiredly
"Y/N! Hey baby where you been I've been trying to call you forever." Mike says excitedly
"Away. I cant pick up the phone all the time." You say rubbing your eyes
"I'm sorry. How was your concert today?"
"Fine."
"Y/n am I bothering you or something?"
"Yea can you leave me alone."
"What? Girl I was just calling you."
"Okayyyy wait mike I'm scareddddd babyyy I just want you hereee with meeee" you said as you fell asleep immediately and dropped the phone.
"Y/n? Y/N? HELLO? Hello? BABY?"
10 minutes later:
You woke up feeling fine again as your phone was dangling from the wall. "Hello"you ask wondering if someone else was on the line
"Hi babe" you hear mike say as you smiling "you good? You just like passed out" he asks
"Yea I'm good I'm so good when I hear your voice. What you doin?"
"Chillin in your room, thinking about your fine ass and missed you" he says as you giggle. You stood on the phone for a good 3 hours