my secret didja get it yet?

"I'll explain later just come get me." Bobby said sternly. "Okay I'm coming" you say hanging up the phone. Ronnie still looked surprised as you sighed and rubbed you eyes in disappointment. "No way he's in jail what he get arrested for?" Ronnie asks "drugs" you say. "HE GOT CAUGHT WITH DRUGS DAMN I TOLD HIM HE WOULD?!" Ricky says as Ralph is in shock. They were outside your door because they heard you yell "Wait. You guys knew he was doing drugs?" You ask. They all nod. "So Bobbys on drugs?". They all nod again. You get up from bed and start doing your hair while disappointed still. You know paparazzi is gonna be crazy. "Look y/n we tried to keep it secret from you so we won't ruin yours or our career." Ralph says. "We?" You say looking curious. They all look at each other like there taking to each other in there heads. "Yes. We. All of us knew Bobby is on drugs. So are we." Ricky says looking down. You look in the mirror. Your wearing your sweats and your crop top and put some hairspray in your hair and put on your sunglasses. You grab your purse and money. You slam the door walking out. "WAIT Y/N" you hear Ronnie yell. You ignore him but he catches up to you and grabs you by the shoulder. "Y/n I'm so sorry it's just how we livin and how we get loose before shows." Ronnie says. "Get off of me." You say sternly "y/n it's just weed." "Get off of me Ronald!" You say raising your voice. You know if you used his full name that meant you were serious. He gets off and slowly walks back to the apartment.

You walk to the police station because you can't drive yet. You arrive at the police station and there's paparazzi outside. flashes go off and you hear "y/n can I have an autograph" "y/n what happened to Bobby brown?" You ignore to questions and walk into the police station. "I'm here to pick up Bobby Brown."you say to the police officer. "Good if nobody came to pick him up he would've been here for a year." You nod and sigh and Bobby brown turns the corner. You look at him. He's so high. It's gross. Bobby smiles and winks and looks you up and down. "Thank you" you say to the officers and you walk out and put your sunglasses on Bobby's eyes.

You give one autograph and have so many pictures taken of you and him walking out of jail. Bobby brown in jail at 15. I can already see the magizine title. You walk off with Bobby. You stay silent while walking home. "You lookin so fine y/n" Bobby says. You knew he didn't mean it he just wanted to take chances because he's high. He always tried flirting with my when he was on something . "Bobby knock it off not now" you say. "Awww is someone mad" Bobby says teasing you " YEA IM PISSED YOU WENT TO JAIL FOR GETTING CAUGHT WITH WEED AND NOW ITS OBVIOUS THE FELLAS DO WEED IF YOU DO IT!" You yell at him as your unlock the apartment door with him beside you. "Awwww let me make it up to you" Bobby says and he grabs your face as you open the apartment door and kisses you. You don't know how to feel. His lips were so soft but he tasted and smelt like weed. You didn't like it. It wasn't bad but you didn't like it.

You pulled away and knew you screwed up. "What the hell-" ronnie says as they were on the couch by the door waiting for you guys. "Hey guys wassup?! Next time Ralph you holding the weed" Bobby says casually. They all stay silent and emotionless. Ronnie looks so heartbroken but your so mad at all of them. You just let them be and let them yell at eachother and slam your door to your room and cry into your pillow until you fall asleep. It easily gets so frustrating living here and it's just something i have to get used to

Note: please comment and let me know what y'all think:)