hide and seek

Mikes pov
You woke up to a random girl next to you. Wasn't y/n you look down as your only in your underwear and she's in a bra and panties. You freak out instantly. "Yo get the hell up." You tell the girl as she tries to cuddle in you. "Really you didn't say that to me last night" "did we really?" I said and she nods her head "did I use protection?" She nods again. "AW SHIT! WHY AM I STILL TALIKNG TO YOU GET OUT!" You yellat her "damn whatever I still got what I wanted" she said putting her clothes on. When she left you went into y/ns room. Her clothes were on the floor. "No, she didn't no" you look for her in the house. All of the other girls left in the morning. "Y'all y/n in here?" "No. She should be in her room." Ricky says. You go and look in her room and bathroom again. Then you saw her suitcase is gone. "SHIT" you yell to yourself again. "She could be anywhere anywhere in the whole world."
Your POV
You wake up to Bobby cuddling you. His soft snores. You run your fingers through his hair as you get up and wash up and get ready you put a small amount of makeup on and your signature outfit. You go and make Bobby breakfast. It's was 11 and he was still asleep you go to him room and kiss him till he wakes up. He wakes up smiling. "Morning" he says "morning b I made you breakfast" He gets up and just puts on some sweatpants "Oh y/n you ain't gotta do all this." He says walking out. "It's the least I could do Bobby" you say as you serve him. He sits down and you hand him the plate. "So you wanna talk about what happened. Between you and mike" Bobby asks while eating. You heart sinks just at the thought again. "The boys all went out and I insisted I stayed home even though mike begged me. I just wanted it to be the boys. I wanted to wait for mike to come home but I got tired and fell asleep. Then I heard moans from a girl that's when I saw mike in another girl. I didn't feel sad. I just packed my stuff up and left." You say. Bobby nearly choked on his food. "You just left?!" "Yea and nobody noticed." "Y/n maybe you should call him. They gonna file for you missing." "I don't care. I could do whatever. I'm tired of them constantly worrying about me" You say bluntly. "Look y/n I know mike loves you I've been seeing y'all on magizines are you sure he wasn't drunk or something?" You shake your head "Nah he told me he stopped smoking and drinking since we got together" "y/n you should call in." "Bobby please I can't."
Mikes pov
Ralph came running down the stairs "mike what's the last thing you remember?" "Uhm you wanted to shove your hands down my throat so I could throw up." "THATS WHY DUMBASS that girl but some pill in your drink. I was looking for you and I saw her do it" "really?" "Yea really" "oh Ralph she's probably so hurt because of me. She could be anywhere doing anything." Then you heard the phone ring. I immediately run to go pick it up "Y/N?!" You heard Bobby and a faint female voice in the back. "Naw man I just wanted to talk to her she not picking up the phone" "she ain't here" "where she at" "she left her stuff is packed and she just left"
Your POV
You promised to call Ralph to tell him your okay and Bobby said he would yell at mike for what he did. "Why she leave" Bobby says winking at me smiling. Then mike probably said something. "WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU! YOU TOLD HER SO MANY TIMES HOW GOOD YOU WOULD TREAT HER. I REMEMBER YOU TELLING HER SHES ALL YOU WANT QND YOU DONT SETTLE FOR LESS. DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHO YOUR GIRLFRIEND IS? BOYS GO CRAZY FOR HER?" Then Bobby slammed the phone laughing "there feel better" "Yea I shrug" "Dont get so upset he got a small dick anyways" Bobby says sitting next to you. your jaw drops open "It's not small at all- hold up how you know?" "How do you know?" "He's my boyfriend now how do you know" "girl you think we don't compare sizes." Bobby says naturally "BOBBY I could've gone my whole life within knowing that." "Whatever now your turn to call and if you call I'll take you out to the little candy shop we used to go to when we was small." "Fine only because I like being with you " you say smiling dialing the numbers in. You sigh heavily as you hear someone sniffle "what?" You could tell it was mike. You felt rage just hearing his voice. "I'm okay mike I need time away from you. Don't worry about me. I do what I wanna do." "Y/n please I'm so sorry" that's when you hung the phone up. You didn't wanna hear from his sorry ass." Okay I did it now let's go" "wait I have to get ready" i says running to the room to get ready.
Bobby took me around town to where we would hang out all the time. Everytime we made our money from talent shows we would buy candy shop around the corner. When mike would make a little bit of money from his basketball games he would pay for some of my things. Then he took to the movies. Another thing we all did as a coming act and Boston. All before fame.
Bobby's pov:
I grab y/ns hand as we're waking in the theater as she smiled. Everytime I smiled she smiled. I never wanted this day to end. Never. "So you want some popcorn or something like a soda or something?" I ask and y/n shakes her head no "nahh I'm good" "girl you know damn well you want something stop playin" I say as she smiles laughing. I get a large popcorn for both of us and got us both a slushee as we walked in the theater. The movie room only had a few people in there which was my plan "let's set ova there" I say grabbing her hand and taking her to the corner of the theater far from everyone. Once the movie started I knew I had to make my move here so about 40 minutes in the movie she put her hand in the popcorn since it was between us and so did I acting like I wasn't paying any attention then when my had touched hers I looked at her as she looked pulled her hand and looked away as she was trying to hide her smile. I turned her face to face me as I started down at her lips and just went for it as my lips touched hers my heart exploded and felt butterflies in my stomach. I kissed her with passion trying to show her I care for her. I kissed her neck as I felt her giggles turn into quiet moans.
We left the theater and I drove home. Y/n was on top of me making out with me. She took off my shirt. She was about to go down on me but there was a knock at the door. I ignored it. "Bobby go get it" she says "nah I don't want this moment to end" I say as I kiss her softly. She giggled pulling away. "mmmm so fine" I say admiring her. "Just get the door" she says smirking

Mikes pov
11:00pm
I was able to trace the number down and fly out to Boston I need to explain to her. I cant be without her. I need her. I want her love. You go to the projects where Bobby stays at. You knock on the door. Y/n answers it. You almost lost your thought because of how petty she is. She was about to close the door when you pushed the door open and grabbed her outside. She tried to squirm away as you put your hand over her mouth so she wouldn't scream and your other hand holding her arm. She looked scared. Tears were forming in he eyes as she tried to squirm away. She was scared of you. You lost her trust. She doesn't trust me. She probably doesn't even love me no more. You stopped and realized what you were doing as you took your hand off her mouth. Then Bobby came out shirtless and y/n ran behind him scared. "Yo man whatchu doing back here"
Your pov
"look Bob I just wanna talk to her." "Grabbing her like she's some object, like she's not the worlds most popular female hip hop artist, like she isn't this years female heart throb? Really man? You could've done to this to any girl but her?" Bobby said poking him in the chest as he told him sternly. Mike sighs then looks at you "please. Y/n let me explain. You don't have to forgive me. Cmon with me." "I'll be back Bobby" you say and he nods and walks back in the project "uhm lets go in my car since it's late" "ok" you guys didn't say anything during the short walk. It was awkward like you were just strangers. He opens the car door for you and get on your side. "Y/n I think it's crazy how you think I would ever cheat on you." "BUT YOU DID MICHAEL YOU DID WHY YOU PROMISED MIKE YOU PROMISED ME YOU SAID YOU WOULD NEVER EVER HURT ME WELL LOOK WHAT YOU DID MIKE I SAW YOU DICKING DOWN ANOTHER BITCH" you say yelling at him with tears coming out your eyes you just wanted to let it out. "I know I hurt you. The girl I was with came up to me at the club. Baby you have to believe me please you know I would never lie to you. I told her I had a girlfriend. I told her how madly in love I am with you. She told me my shoe was untied. When I bent down and drank the drink Ralph grabbed me and wanted to gag me. I told him to screw off and that's the last thing I remember. Look y/n I'm not trying to make you feel bad for me but I was under drugs. I wasn't in my control. She had sex with me knowing I was not me. She took advantage of me. I was used for pleasure. She drugged me y/n I would never settle for less and your more. I would never lie to you please y/n" "Mike are you being honest?" "Y/n I swear to you. I don't want anyone else but you. I wanna wake up everyday looking at you. Y/n I love you I swear I promise it's true even Ralph knows it true he was the one that told me to gag and throw up y/n please I'm so sorry you know I would never intentionally do that. I hurt you when I promised you I would never do something like that. I promise you that I'm being honest."
Your POV
Mike was holding your hand and staring right in your eyes when he told you the truth. You believed him. You could tell when he was lying. "Y/n I'm so lucky to have you. You could be with anyone else but I'm so happy you said yes to me. I understand how many boys are crazy about you but baby I'm so lucky to have you." Mike says again genuinely and I couldn't help but smile. It felt so much better. "Mike I'm sorry for just leaving like that-" Mike cuts you off. "No don't apologize I would've done the same things understand.". Mike then shared at your lips as he look hypnotized. "Uhm hold on I'm prepared." You say as you go into your purse and take out a water cloth and wipe it on his lips. He laughs "really?" "Obviously" you say and kiss him. He pulled you in more by grasping your cheek. Damn you loved his kisses. He then tried to take your sweater off. "damn mike not in the damn car" you say and he pouts and you laugh getting out of the car to go say bye to Bobby.
Bobby's pov;
"Thank you so much for letting me stay here b I had a lot of fun" she says. I felt tears running in my eyes getting harder to hold in. She kissed me quickly. "Yeah. It's good. Bye"' I say fake smiling she gives me a beautiful smile and waves as she walks out. I closed the the door and slid down crying. I want her. I want her more than drugs, money, anything in the whole world. I never ever felt heartbreaks and never thought I would till y/n started pulling on my heartstrings. I ran to my room and cried into my pillow "why not me i have more to offer" I say crying to myself. I stare at her clothes she left last night and cuddled them. I want her. So so bad. I am in love with her. About 20 minutes later i lined up some cocaine for me. Any way to get the girl of my dreams out of my head. Not the girl of a background dancer for new editions. My girl.