she gives me a bang

3 months later
"Baby I cant come home for a break I'm sorry I have to keep going" y/n says quickly. You sigh. "Thats right baby keep going show them what you made of. I'll always be here waiting for you. Always." "I'll call you after the show I gotta go" y/n says "okay bye love I love y-" she hung up the phone. You sighed. You wanted her home. You grabbed a piece of paper and started writing some stuff down. You wrote stuff like
Why I continue to love you
The answer remains the same

Deep in my heart
I feel that you really do care oh

You sat for a while without noticing and wrote a whole song. You weren't really the writer. You sang it the way you wanted it. You called it "I do need you".

In the studio with BBD 5:00pm
"We need one more song. " rickys says "What song? " tony asks "Have any of y'all wrote anything?" Ricky says "nah I tried too" Ronnie says "shit don't laugh." I say taking a piece of paper out of my pocket. "I do need you" Ricky says reading the title. "Wonder who's this about?" Ricky says laughing it then reading it. "Damn Biv this actually really good. I could tell you hit a small bump in your relationship but this good" "lemme see" Ronnie says reading it. "Damn this good is it like a slow song" "Yea we can put it with when will see you smile again" "2 slow songs should be good" Ricky says getting up

Your in the studio and record the song. Ricky singing lead of course and you and ron doing backups. You finish it and damn it sound good. "Okay that's fly as hell in 2 weeks we should release it so we can promote it" sounds good slick Ronnie says putting on his jacket. We all say goodbye and head home. Again it's just me in the house. You were bored so you walked around in the city and of course a girl threw herself at you. "Hey I'm maya and I know your Michael bivins. Mind if I get your number." She says touching you. Man you haven't been touched in so long but you remember you only want y/n to fulfill your needs. "Uhm-hm" you say as she puts her hand under your shirt touching your chest. "No, nah I have a fiancé " "y/n is on your right now and she's with Bobby brown" maya says and she holds up a magizine cover. Y/n and Bobby at restaurant. It didn't mean anything you. Bobby and y/n were close. Bobby knew to never ever try anything. She doesn't need to tell me who she hanging out with. "So what? She can have friends" "mike bivins please do me real good" she says whispering in your ear. She was pretty y/n was drop dead gorgeous. She was kinda turning you on but y/n turned you on to your highest. "Take no for an answer I told you I have a fiancé who's better than any other girl is the world" you say walking off. You sighed. Man I miss my girl. I walk back to the house listening to her music on my Walkman.

Your POV later that night
"Baby I'm sorry Bobby invited me out he was in town sorry I didn't ask" you say while putting on makeup on the phone with mike
"No you don't need to ask permission to go out I just wanted to make sure he's not trying anything on you"
"Nah baby he's tried but I don't let him"
"Alright I'll call you tonight?"
"Of course Biv"
"Alright bye I love you"
"Love you more" you say hanging up the phone before he could argue with you. After that you got dressed and went into rehearsal. You had a surprise for him. Bell Biv Devoe is dropping there album and there going on arsenio hall. I'm gonna be one of the backround dancers.

2 weeks later mikes pov
We dropped the poison album and it's a hit. It's only been 2 weeks and it sold so many copies. I'm in the dressing room getting ready. I put on my overalls. One of the dancers are sick so they got a replacement and it's one of my dancers. I'm nervous as a part of the dance where we grind on them I called y/n and she said it was okay but I'm still uncomfortable about it. Ricky and Ronnie were ready as we stood backstage and the dancers on the other side of the stage. The music starts and the dancers come on stage and we follow.

Your POV
Your doing the dance routine as the crowd is cheering. Ronnie turned around to walk back got his part of the dance and saw you he smiled as you smiled back while doing the dance. In the next few steps the guys come and grind on us. We turn around and we turn back around the guys face us. When you turned around  mike was kinda looking down just swaying your hips he was all shy. He's so loyal. You lifted his head up and smirked. When I tell you this man had sparkles in his eyes and they lit up. He smiled and jumped up from how happy he was you winked at him and continued with the dance routine. Mike got off count from how happy he got off count and had to match up with the fellas. Once you finished in your end pose the crowd cheered as mike ran back to where you were and hugged you from behind as the crowd realized who you were they got louder. Arsenio came out with a camera and microphone "y/n I saw you and didn't know you were here. I was like is that her but nah she's on tour" arsenio says "yea I felt bad because I usually get a two week break and I couldn't come back so I decided to fill in for this dance spot" I say laughing as mikes kisses my neck to show me off "mike how you feel now that your girlfriend is back?" Arsenio asks "girlfriend? Nah she not my girlfriend she my fiancé" he says as everyone claps for us even arsenio "all right well that's all the time we have for tonight say goodbye guys" arsenio says pointing the camera back to us "goodbye" I say waving and smiling "and goooood night" mike says taking my hand offstage. He kisses you as you took off his baseball cap so you could get a deeper kiss. "Alright cut it outttt" Ricky says getting off stage. Mike puts his arm to rest it on your shoulder. Your ways shorter than him. "How you come out here?" Ronnie says "I ain't have no shows for the next day so I learned the dance, replaced your dancer and I'm flying back tonight". "What?!" Mike says. "Sorry baby" "okay well we gotta go the other back up dancers want us" Ricky says checking them out. Mike laughs and walks out of the studio with his arm around you. He opens the car door for you as you get in. He smiles when he looks at you. He places his hand on your cheek and kisses you. You know it has been a good 3 months since you gave mike some and he was really wanting for some. He put his hand on your upper thigh signaling he wants to do it. You pull away and get in the backseat. Mike leans down the seat recliner and kisses you. He turned you on like crazy and for the next hour y'all went at it for 3 rounds before you had to stop. "Okay we needa stop it's time for me to go" I say "already? One more time" mike says whining "no baby get up" I saw and he gives me my clothes to put back on as I got dressed and so did he "I don't want you to go" he says hugging me. "I'm sorry baby it was just supposed to be a quick visit now drive me to the airport please" I say getting back in the passenger seat the whole ride there mike was bummed out when we get to the airport I take my bag about to board the plane. "You not gonna say bye?" I ask "If I don't say bye then you don't have to go" mike says looking out the window mad. I sigh "okay then bye" I say opening the car door and he grabs my wrist and kisses me. I pull away smiling "bye y/n thank you so much for coming. I miss you already I love you more than words can say" mike says looking in my eyes "bye baby I'll see you I love you so much" I say kissing him and leaving.