you dont have to worry

2 months later mikes pov
Tonight's the night my future wife is coming home. I made sure everything was perfect. I cleaned the whole big ass house,  I bought her some new clothes she would love, and ordered some food so we can watch a movie because she's exhausted when she gets back from tour and just wants to relax. I waited for her excitedly in the living room while re watching her most recent music video. Then in the silence of the night I heard a bus pull up and I shot excitedly. I ran to the window and saw her getting out. My heart exploded looking at her.

The door opens I ran to the door as she smiles dropping her bags "Mike" she says softly and I hug her tightly as she does the same and then I let go to kiss her as I put my hands on her waist bringing her in more. Kissing her after a long time is my favorite feeling ever. She pulled away "I missed you" she says as she wraps her arms around my neck. "I missed you more baby way more" I say and she smiles looking down. Since I was standing straight she got on her toes to kiss me again because I'm taller. I couldn't help but smile. "You cleaned your here baby" she says and I nod smiling "I got something for you" I say "so did I. I want you to wear it tonight" she says smiling as I was confused. It was like 10 at night. She took out a wrapped box. The box was heavy and it felt like a whole outfit was in there but when I opened it, nothing was in there. I looked up at her where she was just looking at me "nothings in here baby" i say "exactly...nothing" she says winking and my mouth dropped open. I'm definitely the more horny one in the relationship. I'm always asking her to let me hit it. Now y/n wanting some dick and asking me is rare. Very rare. So when she asked me she wanted some dick because damn well I would've wanted some after being away for 2 months I knew tonight was gonna be a good one. I was snapped out of my thought when y/n close my mouth halfway and put her lips on mine. "Let's go to the bedroom baby" she says and I pick her up and took her to the bedroom as she kissed my neck. Once we got in the bedroom she got down and started kissing me and she took my shirt off kissing my from my waist line up. I was getting hard and turned on like crazy. "Damn y/n" I say breathing heavily "the hell got into you?" I say in the same tone. She kissed my lips quickly then my cheek. "Baby I just love you you so much. I missed you fine ass self so much all I craved was to touch you. Your so damn fine. So so fine. I just love you and I'm so glad I could call you mine." She says as her hand is on my cheek and she whispers in my ear, turning me on like crazy where I shot up in pain. "Shit" I whisper to myself "you good?" She asks "y/n your arousing me too much baby. You keep teasing. You know what happens to boys when they get over the top turned on with no sexual activity" "no I don't" she says blandly "it means my dick hurts when you keep turning me on more and more but keep teasing me and it hurts my dick because girl I cant get anymore hard than I am now. Now get over here so I can love you" I say as she laughs when I grab her and pin her on the bed quickly taking her clothes off. Soon my problem was solved and I was able to get my sexual attention.
1:00am:
Y/n was in my hoodie cuddling close to me as I wrapped my arms around her tightly close to me. "I'm so happy your back baby" "so am I baby" she says tiredly . Soon she falls asleep and I stare at her in enjoyment. She looked so beyond gorgeous. No way me a 4 deserves a over passing 10 the best female hip hop artist. The queen of hip hop. She sells out every single show of huge stadiums. People pay hundreds and thousands of dollars to meet my girl but all I gotta do is look at who is wrapped in my arms.
The next night 11;00pm
"Nah I want it to be big. Big as money can buy" I say "okay fine" mike says writing down. We are preparing for our wedding. We already found church and we plan on having a big party after. We already sent out invitations and the wedding is in 3 weeks. The bad part is we can't have honey moon. 3 days later mikes leaving for his poison tour. "Aight baby and i have the decorators coming to fit our theme for the chapel and wedding. "Sounds good" you say smiling excitedly. It was 3am y'all both couldn't sleep. Mike tackles you and cuddles you. You get a magizine to look at the music charts you shot up I shock. "Y'all beat My boys hip hop?!" It was the most popular song on your album. That song is HUGEEE it stayed #1 for 4 weeks until bell Biv Devoe took the spot. He laughs pulling you back down. "Oops" he says cuddling you again. "I'm proud of you baby ain't nobody can top my songs" you say smiling cuddling into his chest. He laughs and falls asleep.

2 weeks later
"How about this one?" "Ugh that one is ugly I want to see mike cry when he sees me in the dress. " Your dress shopping with your sister. You barely see her but when she comes around it's like nothing even happened. You look for 3 hours till you layed your eyes in a dress that practically screamed your name. Krissy look at this!" You say running to the dress. "Y/n mike is gonna faint when he sees you in that." Your sister krissy says. You tried it on. This was your dress. You started crying just looking at it. You've always dreamed about getting married and this was your dress. It was beautiful. You showed your sister and she freaked out. This was definitely a hit. You bought some shoes and accessories with it. After you dropped krissy off you went home. You left your bag in your car so mike couldn't even see it. You walk in and mike comes running down the stairs like a little kid and kisses you. He kisses you passionately. "Hi baby i missed you." He says smiling while taking your purse and hanging it up. Mike never ever failed to treat you like a princess. "I missed you baby boy" you say kissing him. "You wanna go walk around the city and get a milkshake" you say putting on a different pair of shoes. "Anything with you" he says running upstairs to get his shoes. It's so cute how he acts all tough but you made him so soft. He comes back downstairs and you drive to the city. You put your curly hair in a bun and and wear a big pair of sunglasses and so does mike. You really don't wanna deal with paparazzi. You get out and mike is acting all crazy. He never fails to make you smile. He calms down and holds your hand and starts swinging it. "Baby stop" you say laughing. He stops and spins you. He had a guilty pleasure for slow dancing. But this time you were in the middle of the sidewalk. "Stop acting up dummy" you say hitting him in the head. "Ouch babe" he says rubbing his head smiling. You turn the corner and boom paparazzi and interviews all lighned up. They all come running up towards you and you grip mikes hand as scared as cameras start flashing. "IS IT TRUE YOIH GUYS ARE GETTING MARRIED" "ARE THE MARRIAGE RUMORS TRUE" "MICHAEL BIVINS IS POISION A DISS ON Y/N?!" "You try walking through the huge crowd but mike stops you he always got something to say. "HELL YEA ITS TRUE I WANNA TELL EVERYONE I AM GETTING MARRIED TO THE LADY IN MY LIFE. IM PROUD OF THAT AND NO POISION WASNT REALLY ABOUT HER" he yells "WHAT DO YOU MEAN REALLY NOT ABOUT Y/N" a interview asks "never trust a big butt and SMILEEEE" mike says spinning you smiling with his tongue out and as they were all distracted mike took your hand and ran. You laughed and so did he.

As you were getting ready for bed. You were singing "I do need you" one of your favorites off the album. Mike comes in the bathroom. You like that song? "Baby that song is so good one of my favorites off the album" "can I tell you something?" "Whatsup?" " I wrote that song while I was missing you. I wrote it for you" he says looking up. You kissed him. "Thanks you so much I love it love love it" you say hugging him and you know my verse in do me and when I said the time was 6 o'clock on the swatch watch" "Yea..." "it was 6 o'clock on the swatch watch when I took your virginity" he says laughing as you chase him out of the bathroom as he tries to hide in the bed. He's so childish. You got to him and playfully hit him in the back of the head. "Tellin other people our business" you says getting back up "wait baby let me make it up to you" mike says
Mikes pov
"Okay fine you could make it up to me" she says as I get up and pick her up and threw her on the bed she laughing as I went for her she jumped out and got out of the bed and went to the phone to make a call. "What I thought we was about to- who you calling?" I ask getting disappointed "payback" she whispers "Hey Bobby what's up b how ya been?" She says winking as you groan. She knows damn well I don't like when she talks him. She knows how quickly I get. I always thought Bobby was the better looking friend. "yo I saw that interview from yesterday Bobby you lookin fine in that for real" she says trying not to laugh and that was it you pulled the phone cord and pouted as you lay back down. You heard her put the phone down as she got in bed and softly kissed your neck. "No. You calling other boys fine." I say turning away from her. I only wanted more attention from her and hoping I could lead it to something else. "Sorry babe but that's what yo fineeee ass gets" she says going back to kiss my neck "you love me?" I ask "more than anything Biv" she says whispering in my ear and that got me turned on as I move to get on her as she laughs and shoves me off and cuddles into me and laughs "you really thought" she says still laughing as I roll my eyes. "Whatever" I say and I kiss her. She kisses me back with her sweet lips. They are so so good. Nothing better than her kisses. She pulls away. "Goodnight baby" she says cuddling into me "goodnight"