love again

Your POV
the morning you woke up

It's 4:00am and I'm wide awake I slept a lot yesterday. You look in the mirror. You looked disgusting you needed to be cleaned up. I cant believe mike saw me like this. I go run a bath with bubbles I can't shower because I can't stand. The car accident was bad. You were in so much pain still. You wanted to go out and dance and spend time with mike but you just couldn't. The doctors said I have to stay in bed rest for 3 days. That I shouldn't be moving to fast.

I wash myself and keep my legs out of the bath. I wanna look nice but stay comfortable. You get out of the bath and dry off carefully. You wear your baby pink silk pajama pants a white shirt that had gems around the sleeves. You carefully dress yourself. You looked cute even when you wasn't trying. You put on your basic makeup a small amount of your shimmer eyeshadow and clear pink tinted lipgloss and did your hair to look real good and your favorite perfume.

It was 7:00 so you start working and writing songs. Then you remembered the boys start work again as you hear them get up they have vocal rehearsal in the morning. Then you heard someone run downstairs and mike opened the door quietly Incase you were still asleep.

You look up "hey baby" I say smiling. Mike runs to your bed and jumps on you while being cautious. Mike attacks you with kisses as your laughing. He stares at you. "My girl is so beautiful. Your so perfect damn baby." He says smiling as he kisses you. You kiss him back and that's when everything felt right again. His lips on yours. His kiss was full of love and passion. He kisses you softly. You guys made out for a good 5 minutes as you pulled him away.

Mike then cuddled you. "Baby I'm so happy your okay I'm so happy your here I'm so happy your mine. You make me beyond happy." Mike says hugging you. "I missed you more mike. I remember before the paparazzi got in my face I was so excited to go home and call you."

Then Ralph comes in looking for something. "Awww you up guys finally reunited" Ralph says as Ricky comes in too they were looking for the gel. "That man is crazy about you y/n" " " Yea we had some girls over when you was gone and we told mike like yo we can just invite a girl over to keep you company and he got mad at us. " Ralph says "yea real mad and when you did that soul train performance he recorded it on the vhs tape so for the next 10 minutes he continued to watch until he got the call." Ricky says using the gel "he don't shut up about you".

You felt so happy. "What can I say? I missed you baby. I told you how crazy I am for you." Mike says holding your hand. "We need to go cmon" Ralph says as he leaves "you really did that." "I did I only wanted to be with you." Mike says looking in your eyes as you kiss him again. "I gotta go stay in bed I'll bring you some food when we get back" "alright I'll see you" i say and mike leaves.

he is so the perfect. I grab my Walkman and listen to music realizing that my feelings about Mike has changed from liking him to being in love.

7:00

Your watching mtv you wrote a few songs for your album and they came out really good. Your in bed watching mtv while designing costumes for your shows that's when you heard the door open and heard only someone walk in then mike walked in your room and you immediately smiled.

"Hi baby I got you some food" mike says walking in. "Aww thanks mike where the rest of the boys at?" "The club" mike says and you feel guilty immediately "mike I'm sorry that we cant-" mike then cuts you off with a nasty look "what?" You say "you think I care? I just wanna be with you. That's what makes me happy. We could be doing anything but as long as I'm with you I'm good baby." You smile

"Damn mike your so sweet." "I know" mike says taking your food and watching tv with you.

11:00pm

"ITS TRUE! BOBBY MADE ME HIDE IN THE CAR TO PICK UP A GIRL BECAUSE HE THOUGHT HE WAS GONNA GET KIDNAPPED" mike says laughing as you laugh hard "mike stop laughing that makes me laugh." You say laughing "im sorry" mike says calming down.

You start telling mike about how you have to try and get in the studio this week but he kept staring at your lips. You can tell he was trying to focus.

"Mike? You ain't even listening" "damn I sorry baby I'm trying I really am." Then mike kisses you. You smile in the kiss. Damn I'm so in love with him. That's when mike pulled away and he looked like he was about to cry.

"what happened."you ask concerned He smiles as the tears in his eyes dropped while looking down then he looked back up. "I love you." Your heart stopped at those words. You smiled. "I love you Michael ." You say looking in his eyes. "Really?" He says smiling.  You nod your head

"then can we get married?" Mike says. You were able to tell it was a joke as you hit him in the head. "Well sorry it's just a question." Mike says as you grab his face to kiss him passionately as he does too with his sweet lips. Then he gently goes on top of you. Rubbing your inner thigh. And moves his hands to your head and then you push him away and turn around. "Goodnight mike have fun with that." I say laughing getting comfortable. Mike looks down at his pants where he had a boner. "This is what I'm talking about your such a tease. You always getting me excited and stop." He says sighing. "Awww poor thing, maybe another time." Mike cuddles you and kisses your cheek. "Goodnight y/n I love you" "I love you" you say and fall asleep