let me know something?!

"Wassup y'all" I say opening the door as all the guys came over

"Wassup y'all" I say opening the door as all the guys came over. Mike and i was having a small kickback jus with the new Edison guys. Bobby wasn't going to attend cus he was on "tour". "Wassup y/n where yo husband at?" Ralph asks "he looking for his new watch he bought cus he said wanted to brag" I say with a smile "how he gonna brag when he practically making money off my voive" Ricky says getting comfortable on the couch already "so what y'all got to to drink?" He asks with a smile.

Mike then came down to join us as we were having a good time enjoying ourselves laughing in the living room eating snacks and playing music and some of us of were drinking.

"Shi i lost my virginity when i was 14" Ricky says "you a victim slick, that shi not normal" Johnny says giggling. "Man fuck you, i drank too much ill be back" Ricky says going to the bathroom. He was getting drunk. "Ay what bout you JG" mike says with a smile. Johnny kinda stiffened.

"What about me?" He asks nervously "well...who your virginity to?" Mike asks innocently. "Oh man I don't know i was like 17 i kept-" "YO MIKE HE LOST IT TO YO YOUR WIFE! YOU BELIEVE THAT SHIT?" Ricky yells out

Every bone in my body stiffened. My heart started pounding. Johnny stared down, not moving. The room was silent. Completely silent.

"did i hear this shit right?" Mike asks standing up. I didn't say anything still. Not knowing how to react in this situation. "Y/n did you fuck a guy who I thought i could trust, and treated like a brother" he says looking at Johnny angrily.

"Mike y'all were broken up ease off of her" Johnny says "oh, so this shit is true? You fucked Johnny?" He asks and i looked up at him with tears in my eyes. I never was scared of Biv, but this time i was definitely scared.

I bit my lip looking at him, "Biv, we can talk about it later, but we were broken up. I'm sorry." I say. Mike turned around and punched Johnny in the face "YOU KNEW THAT WAS MY GIRLFRIEND NO MATTER WHAT AT THE TIME AND YOU FUCKED HER?" Biv yells at Johnny.

"LOOK MAN IM SORRY BUT YALL WERRE BROKEN UP MIKE SHE WAS UPSET SO SHE IVITED ME OVER AND ONE THING LED TO ANOTHER AND IT JUST HAPPENED MAN IT WAS IN THE PAST WE HAVENT EVEN BEEN ALONE IN THE SAME ROOM TOGETHER SINCE MAN GROW THE FUCK UP SHES COMITETED TO YOU" Johnny yells back.

"Biv, me and Johnny was fucking barely 18 years old we've grown up and matured , plus you act like you wernt fucking other girls too when we were broken up" i say softly "and you was fucking them other girls cus you was heartbroken." I say again.

"Y'all needa leave" mike announces. "Cmon man ease off on her, they both said sorry and y'all were broken up. She was heartbroken and wanted to get with someone familiar" Ronnie says gathering his stuff as Ralph nodded agreeing. "im the one that suggested it biv not her, i came on to her and she agreed." "Ill deal with you later" mike says and Johnny sighs and they all left.

Then all the boys left.

I felt tears in my eyes again and they dropped from my eyes. "Oh so why are you crying now?" "Because Mike your scaring me. Your scaring me a lot. It's scaring me that you make me feel like this is something that makes me dirty and makes me slutty. Your degrading me like it's bad Mike. I was just heartbroken cus you left me and you went fucking other girls ." I say with tears streaming down my face. "We were broken up mike please stop please i just wanna move on from it please Biv if i wanted Johnny i would be with him but I'm with you for a reason. You don't hear me yelling about your past girls." I say wiping my eyes. "Okay" he says softly. The tension was still high.

I go upstairs and get a bag and pack something for overnight and walk back downstairs as Biv was still sitting on the couch.

"Where you going?" He asks looking up. "Imma be at Ralph's so we can spend some time alone. Have some time away from eachother" I say "but y/n i don't like being away from you" "then act like it Biv. You can't seem to remember i changed my last name for you. I signed so many papers to be married to you cus i knew for a fact i only want you. Yet this is how you act and treat me? Grow the fuck up." I say and walk out.

Mikes pov:

That night i went and sat in bed and lit a blunt. Thinking about everything. She was right. I was out with other girls, I was entertaining other girls, but it kinda hurt me to know that she slept with a member of the group and then hid it. A guy who i trusted not to do anything with my girl. Even if we were broken up, it was low for Johnny to do that to me. I get jealous so easily and the thought that he was doing my girl, pisses me off.

I knew i had to make thibgs right. I want her to be my wife one day and I needa act like it.

That night i cleaned the house, and bought a bunch of flowers around the house.

The next morning I woke up early and made breakfast for us. I had little expirence in the kitchen but when i started living with y/n i went back home when y/n was on tour and stayed with my mom to learn how to cook better so she wouldn't be the only one.

I was in the middle of cutting strawberries when i heard her car in the driveway. She opened the door as I walked to the door. she looked so effortlessly gorgeous. She looked around and smiled.

I grabbed her hand and led her to the living room so we could sit down "I'm ready to move on from our situation. Your right. I trust you and i know you wouldn't do anything like that when we're together. You've been nothing but loyal. It just caught me off guard and i shouldn't have reacted like that. All i ask is that moving forward in our relationship is that we be more honest with eachother even if you think imma be mad. Y/n it broke my heart when you told me i scaring you, please don't even think i would ever hurt you. Please i would never lay a finger on you well i won't touch you like that but baby please forgive me" I say staring in her eyes. "Ofcourse, im going to be more honest Biv." She says with a cute smile biting her lip and i leaned in to kiss her. I pushed her down on the couch and got on-top of her still kissing her.

"mmm baby is something burning?" She asks as i was still trying to connect to her lips. "I don't give a fuck" I say putting my hands up her shirt "no Biv seriously" she says as I kiss her neck then I remembered i was cooking "SHIT!" I yell running to the kitchen and saw the pancakes were burning as i put in the sink. "I fucked it up" I say as I heard her walk in the kitchen "i can tell" she says with a while walking over to me as she wrapped her arm around me. "how bout we go back to where we were" she says in a whisper. I nodded. "Anything you say i you know imma do it" I say and she smiles and takes my arm and pulls me to the bedroom.

I kissed her as i laid her delicate body on the bed. "Michael i love you, no matter what i do or who im with im thinking about you. Your the only one who could actually make me feel like this" she says in a whisper. "Y/n im in love im so deep in fucking love with you that as long as im with you that it's hard not to forgive you"