sensitivity

3:00am
"Baby y/n please go to sleep" I say holding her as she cried in my arms. I'm extremely exhausted. I felt nervous to ask for the boys help. You didn't wanna seem like you couldn't do this. She just cried still as you tried to shush her and rock her. Soft tears fell from your eyes as well as you bit your lip. She was fussing in your arms. Yelling and crying. "If only y/n was here she would calm her. She just wants her mom" you say whispering to yourself as she cried still. "Sh Sh Sh baby your momma is here don't cry she gonna watch you for a second" I had an idea. I set baby down as she was fussing still. I went into your room to y/ns record player. It's how she left it. I sighed and unplugged it and put it in her room and got one of y/ns vinyls. She was fussing and crying loudly as I plugged it in her room and played one of her softer songs. My baby's love. One of my favorite soft songs by her written for me. I played as I picked baby y/n up and rocked her in the rocking chair as she calmed down. Y/ns voice really calmed her down. She loves music. Just like her parents. She eventually fell asleep in your arms as you layed her down in the crib as you sat in the rocking chair and fell asleep. She did that thing where she smiles softly in her sleep. Just like what her momma used to do.

You woke up at 9am. You could still sleep but you are a father now and couldn't be happier. She's your daughter. You would do anything for her. She made you happy again. So so happy. You get up and wash up and head downstairs to prepare her a bottle. You walk back up as shes sitting in the crib playing with her feet. She's so cute. You put y/ns music on. This time one of her more hip hop styled ones as she laughs and smiles and moves her body. You laugh as you pick her up and sit down and hold her as you give her the bottle. She finishes it. You get her ready for the day in her outfits. She has attitude. She's not afraid to get mad. She's so small and cute and think she's scary. You set her down as you play one of y/ns straight hip hop songs as she smiled and wiggled to it as she was playing with her toys. She had so so many toys. This baby was damn well spoiled, but I knew if my wife was here she would spoil her just as much. I go run into my room and grab my video camera. You sigh. Remembering the last thing you recorded on it. It was a video of y/n. I recorded her at the mall just annoying her with the camera pretending to be paparazzi. I'll have to watch it later. I take the vhs out and store it and put a new one in as I press record and walk into y/n room where she was trying to bounce her body to dance. "Ayyy go baby go baby go baby ay ay ayyyyy" I say recording her as she laughs. I smile a soft smile. My daughter is my whole heart. She completely took it over. Y/n she's still my whole world. She smiles as she plays with her teddy's. I turn the camera around to face me. "You see how she has all these dolls. It's because I don't want her playing with no boys" i say winking and turn the camera back on y/n. "No boy better not ever look at my daughter. " I say turning the camera back around to face me. "If future baby y/n is watching this. Please keep your father sane. Don't get no boyfriend." I say and Turing the camera back around "Better be getting used to these cameras baby" I say sighing "that's my baby girl" I say whispering as her eyes light up. Then she gets on me wanting to play. You look at the watch. "Awww not know baby daddy has to do some work things" I saw getting up turning off the camera and packing her bag. Today you have an interview the world wants to hear you talk about a y/ns passing. You put baby in her car seat as you play hip hop tapes that keep her entertained. You pull up to Ralph's house as you get baby y/ns baby bag out and y/n out her car seat and walk in. "Ralph SHES here." Ralph comes running from his room to hold y/n the boys love her. Baby fever or it looks like y/n. "Ahhh she's so cute! Go I got her" Ralph says singing to her and you laugh . "You sure I don't want anything to my happening to my kid" I say setting down the bag and "yea man I'm her favorite" Ralph says as baby was hiding in his jacket "aight man bye" I say.
I wore a BBD outfit and walked into the studio. It's early 1992 and our music is still a hit and we still are nominated for awards

 It's early 1992 and our music is still a hit and we still are nominated for awards