one chance?

You wake up the smoke alarm going off. "I thought you knew how to cook!" You hear Ricky yell. "SHUT UP RICKY" Bobby yells. Then you hear yelling and fighting and hear Ralph and Ronnie try to break up the fight.

You groan and cover your ears in bed. You hear a knock on your door. "What?" You say coldly. "Damn what I do?" Mike says as he opens the door. You kinda smile. "Hey mike" "hey y/n you look fresh here" as he shows you the newspaper.Mike is laughing. You look at the cover page. New edition star Bobby brown getting bailed out of jail by super star friend y/n. "That dumbass I'm so mad at all of the fellas." "Why" Mike says as he lays down next to you. You and mike are really close. Never did nothing with eachother but sometimes he was acting off. You were the first to know each other because you loved playing basketball together.

"You smoke mike?" "Hell yeah I do" mike says smiling. You hit him in the head. "Ow" he yells covering his head. You look upset. "Look y/n I know your upset at us but cmon it's fun for us we all get along really well when we're smokin, It never gets out of hand. Never." Mike says. "Your right Biv I'm being dramatic I just can't believe it" you tell mike. "It's fine we're all good we barely get high. It's usually just like one blunt we pass around and that's it." mike smiles. "Thanks mike" you say as you get up and start getting ready.

"How was your night last night" you ask mike as your washing your face and putting on a little bit of makeup in the bathroom inside of your room. "Let's just say I did my thing and rocked that girls world." Mike says biting his lips. You laugh. "I can guess what happens next, you never gonna call her again" you say smiling "Yup! I don't even remember her name" Mike says as he is reading the newspaper. You do your hair as your listening to music on the record player as mikes laying in your bed still. You sit on the bed. "I don't wanna see the boys today." You tell mike sighing. "Let's just get it over with they want to be around you" you nod as you both walk out of your room. Ronnie immediately walks up to you. He looks tired and he hasn't done his curls yet and he's wearing sweats and a white tank top. Yet he still looks good. "Y/n can we go on a walk" he asks "Uhm sure" you say. You walk out with Ronnie and you hear Bobby yell out "LET HIM SMASH". You immediately start laughing as Ronnie throws a cassette tape at his head. You and Ronnie walk out of the apartment. "Sorry about that y/n" "it's good I don't mind that's how he is" you say laughing. He nods smiling a bit. He's nervous you can tell. He grabs your hand and holds it . "Look y/n I didn't get to finish last night but I really need to get something off my chest. I know how you've blown up and your on the cover of like every teen magazine and every boy is trying to get with you but i couldn't sleep last night I wanted to be with you. I'm sorry you found out about the drugs too." "Ronnie it's good mike told me you guys have it under control you good" you say calmly. Ronnie smiles. "Y/N like I was saying every boy is trying to get with you and I know I'm nothing special but I was wondering if maybe you'd give me a chance? I could take you out. Like a date?" You look up at him since he's tall and he looks crushed as soon as you look at him. "Sorry I just thought I'd give it a shot" Ronnie says looking down. "Look Ron I don't know" you say. "Please give me a chance let me take you out y/n I really really really like you" You sigh and look down. "I don't wanna hurt you ron. It's better if we stay friends" you tell him looking sad. "Y/n do you like me?" Ronnie asks looking at you innocently "I like you a lot." "Then let me take you out" Ronnie says. You smile. "Okay. I would love to go out with you."