baby love

Wedding Day
Your POV
"Calm down y/n everyone gets nervous" krissy says getting her makeup done. She's your bridesmaid and 4 other of your best friends are getting ready and your getting your makeup done. Your doing a sparkly white eyeshadow a foundation and concealer. You do the full look but you still wanted to make it look natural. You wear fake eyelashes and a sparkly lipgloss with lined with light pink. Your hair was done with your natural tight curls. They looked nice soft and glossy. He loved your natural hair. Your hair was pulled back with a headband and connected to the head band was a sparkly long vail. The front of the fail was also sparkly. Then it was time for your dress. You had help putting it on. You couldn't cry. You didn't wanna mess you up the makeup. You looked gorgeous. You had too it was your wedding day.

(The wedding dress but it was fluffier and your wearing the vail)

Mikes pov
"Shit y'all there ain't no way I could do this." I say putting the gel in your hair. "Man yes you can chill." Ralph says "yea pussy suddenly you nervous to be around her." Bobby says getting a drink. "Your marrying your celebrity crush, your childhood crush, your longest crush, your teenage crush and everything. Be grateful" Bobby says . "Yea okay" i say tying up your tux. I look over your voys i wrote for her. I look at the time you have to be out there in 5 minutes. Your pacing the room scared as hell. "What if she backs down. What if I'm not ready-" i was cut off by Bobby slapping you in the face and he grabs you by the collar "man she's crazy about you and you know it. She would say yes to anything with you. She is head over heels for you. You will be fine. She's gonna be your wife and your gonna be her husband so you better start acting like it and stop acting like a lil bitch" he says sternly. You smile. Bobby's way of showing affection. You hug him and you all walk out to the chapel.

(The suit was white  and in his tux pocket was a rose

(The suit was white  and in his tux pocket was a rose.)

Your pov
"No no I don't wanna do it" you say by the doors. Everyone that was invited was in there seats. Your bridesmaids and mikes best men were in the altar lined up too. Next thing you knew you were in position. Your brother is walking you down the isle because your dad is in jail and couldn't care less about you. The boys are close with your brother so it's all good. The music starts as the door opens. Everyone stands up for you as you start to walk down the isle. Mike was biting his lip trying to hard to not cry but a few tears slipped . He turned around to wipe his eyes "you got this man" Ralph says as he nods turning back around. "Wow" he whispered to himself as you walked to the altar. You had tears in your eyes and mike still had tears slipping down his cheek he gave you the sweetest smile he ever had. the music stops. "My angel" he whispers. The priest says a few things. You looked behind mike where all the boys were smiling and almost crying. They were truly happy for you. "Congrats" Ralph mouths. You smile as you look back at your man. He had that look on his face like he was trying to focus. His eyes were on tour lips. Then it was time for vows. Mike bit his lip he hasn't been the nervous since are first date. "Y/n wh- im- uhm-" Mike says stuttering. He was nervous. he closes his eyes and laughs a bit "you see it's hard to focus on what I'm tryna say when someone as gorgeous as her is looking right at me" mike says facing the crowd in the church as everyone laughs and I smile. "Y/n I'm so glad you chose and stuck by me. I am so lucky to marry my celebrity crush, my childhood crush and my first true love but I wanna start in 1977 when you beat me in a game of basketball and I immediately caught feelings. My feelings got stronger for you every single day to where I couldn't handle it and asked you out. 7 year old me was fantasizing about this day forever. I've always kept an eye on you because you never ever failed to surprise me with how gorgeous you are. Inside and out. Y/n you changed my life. I am so happy when I'm with you. I'm so beyond in love with you y/n. I'm always thinking of you. Your smile your laugh and how gorgeous you are. I can never stop loving you and I'm so ready for a new journey with you. I'll always be there for you. You are my world. Baby I love you." He says looking in your eyes. You couldn't help but cry as you swallow for your vows. "I'm so glad you asked me to be yours. I'm so happy I'm yours. Imma be honestly with you baby I didn't wanna give you a chance because of how much of a player you were but you stopped all of that and proved me wrong. Everyday you make me laugh and smile. Even if we fight you always make me laugh. I hear your voice and laughter when we aren't in the same place. I have received so man gifts in my life but you are my best one. A loyal, handsome, funny, sweet, respectful, protective man. You have gone beyond for me and treat me with so much tender care. You've always been my shoulder to cry on and my best friend. Now your gonna turning into my husband. I love you Michael bivins and always will" you say smiling through your soft tears. Seeing mike crying while listening to you made you cry. You both put this silver rings on eachother.  "Y/n do you promise to take care of Michael bivins through sickness and health till death do you apart?" "I do" I say as mike slids the ring on me "Michael bivins do you promise to take care of y/n through sickness and through health until death do you apart?" The priest says again "I do" mike says and I slip the ring on him "From the power vested inside of me I know pronounce you Mrs. and Mr. Michael bivins. You may now kiss the bride." The priest says. Mike opens your vail and gives you the sweetest kiss ever. So tender and passionate. The crowd was cheering and everything. You pull away laughing. "My wife is so beautiful" he says and you both walk down the isle smiling and laughing.