Chapter 20:A Talk With Idiots:Galbatorix

Galbatorix was sitting on his throne, looking down at the idiots before him: Damek, Durza, and Rumplestiltskin.
   "All I ask for is for you," he pointed a finger at Damek and his dragon. "to find the prisons where your kith are being held." He said, banging his fist on his black, stone throne, and then continued speaking. "That's all you had to do! Is it too hard of a task for you? Perhaps I should send Rumplestiltskin along with you to help you search." Then turning to Durza he said, "And you're suppose to be tracking down the egg that was stolen five years ago! Are you all incompetent enough that I have to literally tell you exactly what to do?" He said to them feeling like he was talking to a bunch inexperienced little children who knew absolutely nothing.
   "If I may be so bold Your Highness," a slight smirk on the imp's scaly looking face, "if you think we are incompetent then why don't you go find the Rider Base and the prisons yourself?"
He hated that about this unholy demon, and not being able killable like a Shade.
"I'M THE KING HERE! NOT YOU!" He bellowed, standing up and glaring at Rumplestiltskin with so much fury he was sure he be able to see fire jumping out of his eyes if he was looking at his reflection.
   But Rumplestiltskin just looked at him, unfazed by his ferocity; when he had yelled he knew he saw Damek, his dragon, and Durza all flinch. But this demon he had never seen flinch in the whole time he had ever known him, even when he swung his sword at him.
"I'm sorry Your Highness, bur maybe you should stop lecturing me for my incompetence that I don't have and focus on those who do." Rumplestiltskin said, shooting a glance at Damek and his dragon.
Damek and his dragon glared at him in return.
"I'm sorry my king for my fails to find the egg. I promise, I shall find it and bring you the eggs and the thieves who have it." Durza said.
"You better, your life depends on it." He threatened Durza, knowing that Durza knew he could easily kill him if he wanted to. But what use to him was a dead Shade who couldn't hunt and kill his enemies? He sat back down and said to Durza, "You are dismissed."
Durza bowed, and left the throne room to begin his search for the sapphire egg he saved during the Fall and that was stolen five years ago by a very good thief.
   And then he had his first Forsworn, Morzan, and his dragon killed and being unable to to keep the egg hidden with him till his soldiers got there and only to report back to him empty handed.
"As for you two," he said turning his gaze on Rumplestiltskin and Damek. "I want you both to find prisons then once you done that find the Rider Base and capture me as many as you can. Then once I have more Riders under my control will either kill those left standing or force them to swear allegiance to me in the Ancient Language." He said thinking of the eight Riders he knew where still alive: Anaba, Armand, Niran, Kala, Eir, who he had never seen or met only heard about in reports from Rumplestiltskin, Kala he had actually seen from a distance. Then there were the three newest Riders: Kumaglak, Kaya, and Nimue, whose minds could easily be turned to support his campaign: uniting all Alagaësia under one banner. By destroying the Varden, killing the Urgals, and defeating the elves and Dwarves and making them swear allegiance to him in the Ancient Language.
He could already imagine all the tortures he had planned for Anaba, Armand, and Niran, since they were the only ones to have survived out of the ten Erdas Riders that came to the aid of the Alagaësia Riders. He would break them till they no longer had a will of their own and no fire left in them to resist him.
Then he would conquer the land of Erdas, even if it took him a hundred years, he would rule all of Erdas and Alagaësia.

P.S. Hope you all are enjoying. I'm making a timeline for the Wings of Fire, Inheritance Cycle, and Spirit Animals series so that all the events might seem less confusing. It will be at the end of this story.