Chapter 13:First Day Of Training:Kumaglaq

Kumaglak was sleeping in his bed at Sanctuary when he felt something pull at his mind and bring him somewhere else. There was a blinding flash of light and everything went black.

Kumaglak heard a voice and opened his eyes and saw that he was in a large, black throne room covered in mostly shadows.
   He looked around, and saw that he was standing next to a familiar looking man with shoulder length black hair tied back and pale skin.
Next to the man was a very large dragon, the dragon looked like Hurricane, Hakan, Sapphire, and Dizhen.
But the dragon was black with brown feathers, stripe, and wing membranes.
Kumaglak looked at the man, who was staring straight forward, and wonder why the man hadn't seen him yet.
Kumaglak didn't know what the man was looking at.
He looked forward the same the man was and saw a man concealed in the shadows on a throne.
He sensed a strange dark aura coming off the man, and he immediately knew that this man was dangerous.
Kumaglak could see the faint color of gold shining bleakly in the shadows on the concealed man's head. Kumaglak wonder if these men could see him or he was just hidden from their view.
But how could he be hidden from their view when he was right in front of them?
Then behind the man on the throne something stirred in the shadows.
He squinted his eyes, and jumped when an enormous pale blue eye with a black slit looked directly at him and the man.
The beast's cold and eerie stare sent shivers down his back and fear and terror through his body.
Kumaglak gather courage, and looked at the eye more closely and came to the conclusion that this creature had to be a dragon.
If it was a dragon it had to be utterly massive.
Kumaglak looked more closely in the shadows, and saw that the dragon in the shadows was pitch black which explained why it was so hard to see it in the first place.
He estimated that the black dragon in the shadows was at least twice the size of the black dragon next to the familiar looking man.
The black dragon could easily kill the smaller dragon just by stepping on it.
The thought of that made korren shiver.
The silence was finally broken when the familiar looking man said to man on the throne,
"I'm sorry my king. I've failed you."
"I guess you will not fail me again, will you?" The king said vindictively.
"No sir," the man said to the king.
"Good then I expect you to find the Erdas Dragon Riders base and capture me at least one Rider. Or you could try and find and free your comrades." The king said wickedly as if he was thinking of all the pain this man standing before him could go through.
This man made Kumaglak want to get away from this place as soon as possible, but he didn't know how.
That's when he heard a new mysterious voice on the the other side of the room covered in shadows.
"I can't believe you are giving this fool another chance Galbatorix. He'll just mess it up again like how he failed to kill Anaba's son and how he failed to capture a child Dragon Rider. Now that's just pathetic, a powerful Dragom Rider can't capture an untrained child Dragon Rider. Very disappointing dearie." The mysterious man said in a slick voice.
Both men had turned their attention to the shadows across the room where the voice had come from once the mysterious man had started talking.
"That's King Galbatorix to you, Rumplestiltskin." The king said coldly to the hidden man called Rumplestiltskin.
Then a man stepped out of the shadows that previously hid him from view.
The man had shoulder length brown hair and amber-gold eyes that gleamed with mischief.
"I'm sorry Your Highness." The man called Rumplestiltskin said to the king with a fake bow and a hint of amusement in his voice.
   Kumaglak could see the man called Galbatorix glaring at the man called Rumplestiltskin through the shadows that surrounded him.
    "Now is that how you treat your allies dearie?" Rumplestiltskin asked Galbatorix again with amusement in his voice.
   Galbatorix looked at Rumplestiltskin for a few moments before averting his gaze from Rumplestiltskin, and turning his gaze to the man standing before him.
   "This is your last chance, Damek. Either you capture me a Dragon Rider or find Anaba's little base, or else I'll feed you to Shruikan."
   Kumaglak saw the man Damek glance up at the large black dragon.
   Damek was startled when Shruikan growled in agreement, and flicked out his tongue after what his Rider said.
   Kumaglak watched Damek take a small step back from the insane man on the throne and the large black dragon behind Galbatorix.
   "Now that just sounds boring Your Highness." Rumplestiltskin said. "I've got a much better plan. What you plan to do is child's play compared to what I have in store for the Erdas Dragon Riders." Rumplestiltskin said wickedly, grinning  evilly ear to ear.
   "Then let's hear it if you think it's better than mine." The king said coldly, averting Rumplestiltskin's piercing gaze.
   "Before I tell you my plan I have to get rid of our little ease dropper." Rumplestiltskin said heinously, looking straight on dead at Kumaglak.
   Kumaglak's heart jumped into his throat as his blood turned to ice as he looked at Rumplestiltskin's malice amber-gold eyes.
   Then everything went black.