Chapter 2:A Name For A Dragon:Kaya:One week late

It had been a week since Kaya and Kumaglak bonded with their dragons.
They both had been looking for names for their dragons, but had found none.
Kumaglak had tried all sorts of names like Nightwalker, Moonshadow, and Starwatcher . His dragon had refused each name, making Kumaglak get discouraged because he couldn't find a name for his dragon that he liked.
She had to keep telling him that she hadn't managed to find a name for her dragon either. That seemed to make him feel a little bit better, cause she was having just as much trouble with her dragon as he was with his dragon.
So far she had tried Snowflake, Frostbite, Snowstorm, and Blizzard, but  the dark purple dragon refused them all.
Maybe she would find one in one of the the scrolls she got from Anaba.
Their mother had been teaching them how to read this week.
She and Kumaglak are still having trouble, but were making progress.
"This is impossible, how are we going to find names for dragons who are about a foot tall. And will be ginormous years from know." Her brother complained.
"No it's not, we just got to keep reading," she said to him. "Hey girl how bout Diamond, she was queen of the IceWings about two thousand  years ago?" Kaya asked the dragon.
The dragon simply just shook her head no.
"Hmm..." she said, and that's when she saw the perfect name. "Hey girl how about," Kaya paused still thinking about it, "Whiteout?" She asked her. When she said that she roared and flapped her wings looking very happy. 
   "Whiteout it is," she said.
"You got the less picky dragon," Kumaglak complained, like he usually did.
"Here, you want help?" She offered him. 
"Sure I'm not good at finding fitting names." Kumaglak said, handing her the scroll he had been looking through.
She looked all over the scroll and found a few names to try on him. "Ok, how about Deadlyclaws, Stargazer, Starclaws, Quickdeath, Thoughtful?" She suggested to the black dragon.
He shook his head to all the names.
"See told ya he's picky," Kumaglak said.
"Oh stop complaining baby, he just wants a good name. We didn't get to pick our names, so let him pick one he likes," she said to her brother, getting annoyed by his whinnying.
"Okay, okay fine. Go ahead boy listen for one you like," he said to his dragon.
   But instead he climbed into her lap and looked at the scroll in her hands like he was reading it.
   He then took one claw and pointed it at a name on the scroll. Kaya looked to where he was pointing, and read in her head first.
Her  brother then looked over her shoulder and read: "'Darkstalker'. You really like that name boy?"
He just nodded, and climbed out of her lap, and crawled over to.
"Okay, Darkstalker it is."
That's when she felt something brush her thoughts.
   She looked around, and saw Kumaglak and Darkstalker looking at each other, like they were trying guess what each other was thinking.
Kaya then looked up to Whiteout, who was sitting on her bed looking down at her.
That's when she heard a soft and quiet voice in her head.
   "Food
Kaya looked around again, utterly bewildered. 
Kumaglak was looking at Darkstalker like he was confused and then looked at her the same way.
"Did you hear a voice in your head?" He asked her.
"Ya. It said 'food'. What does that mean, I mean I ain't hungry," she said.
He just shrugged, and said "Well I ain't hungry, and the big question is who said it." 
Then the soft and quiet voice spoke again, "I said it Kaya, me, Whiteout. Me and Darkstalker are hungry do you have anything to eat?" She said to her.
"Uh did Darkstalker just tell you that he's hungry cause Whiteout did." She asked him.
"Ya, he did say that, and he wants something to eat now," he said to her.
Well what are we going to give them? Seal, fish, or just meat from one of the hunts?" Kaya asked, not sure what to feed baby dragons. 
"Fish!" Shouted Whiteout in her head.
"Ow okay okay. You don't need to yell in my head like that gosh." Kaya said to her in her mind unintentionally.
"In the name of Suka did I just..." she said out loud, trailing off.
Darkstalker looked at her and so did Kumaglak with a confused face.
That's when Whiteout jumped in to explain. "Yep, we can communicate with each other in our minds or you can just say something to me out loud and I'll understand."
"Okay." Kaya said to her, still baffled by this.
"Well shall we go get some fish for them to eat?" She asked Kumaglak.
"Yes, because Darkstalker looks a little grumpy and hungry at the same time," he said, which earned him a growl from Darkstalker.
"Come on, Whiteout were going to go get some fish," Kaya said to her.
With that Whiteout jumped off her perch on her bed, and she and Darkstalker ran out of the igloo. Kaya and Kumaglak had to run to keep up with them, they were much faster than they looked given they were only a foot tall.
When they got outside they saw Darkstalker and Whiteout jumping at a net full of fish a fisherman was holding.
"Hey get back you little mongrels!" He yelled at them in a angry voice. His spirit animal a leopard seal started growing at Darkstalker. Which caused Darkstalker to stop jumping and turned his attention to the seal and growled right back. Even thought the seal was much bigger than him.
That was when Kumaglak picked Darkstalker up, causing Darkstalker to attempt to bite him. Kumaglak then dropped him in the snow. Darkstalker got up, shaking the snow off himself, then glared up at Kumaglak with a growl. 
He then turned his attention back to seal. Growling at it once more.
Kaya grabbed Whiteout in mid jump, and she started squirming in her arms.
   "Excuse me sir but I was wondering if we could have two fish please." She asked the fisherman in her kindest voice.
He looked at her and then at the growling black dragon and the squirming dark purple one in her arms.
   Then: "Fine you can have two fish as long as those two things leave me and my spirit animal alone," he said harshly to me while giving me two fish.
When he walked away, Kaya put Whiteout on the ground and gave her and Darkstalker a fish. They both started tearing at the fish with their claws and teeth, like they were in a feeding frenzy. Which she had seen polar bears get into over a dead seal.
When they both had finished Whiteout came over to her and stood up on her hind legs and put her front legs on her stomach. She was nearly half her size when on her hind legs. Kaya picked her up, and started back to the igloo along with Korren who was also carrying Darkstalker. Both of the dragons fell asleep on the way.
When they got inside Kaya also felt exhausted, and they both went to their rooms.
Kaya set Whiteout on her bed, and curled up with her, feeling the rise and fall of her chest and the cool warmth radiating from her. It felt peaceful, the last thing she thought of before slipping into a deep sleep was flowing with Whiteout through the clouds and above the icy tundra of Arctica.

Hey hope you like that I used Whiteout and Darkstalker in this.