"Oh baby, are you looking for daddy?" Jennie cooed as she picked up her daughter. "Daddy's in the kitchen, cooking!"

For a moment, Lisa was distracted by the little one's cuteness. Jungkook's eyes went to her, noticing the fondness she has over his cousin's kid. Jennie excused herself to go to the kitchen, as Yoonji was starting to be all fussy without seeing her dad, Yoongi. Lisa followed the two with her gaze, unaware of Jungkook's eyes on her. She eventually took notice of Jungkook and turned to him after the two's disappearance to the kitchen.

She met his gaze for a brief moment. This would be the closest she's been to him after vowing she'd stay away.

"What is it?" She asked.

"I moved your suitcase back to the master's bedroom," Jungkook told her.

Lisa's eyes widened at this.

"W-what? Why?" She asked, startled. As far as she knew, there were three guest rooms in this house. Why did he have to move her things and kick her out of the guest room?!

"The room you were occupying was the biggest guest room. And the only one to have its own bathroom. I thought it's best to let them use it as they need a bigger space for their family of three." Jungkook explained to her. "I came home early to change the bedding and prepare the room. Also, the next guest room was given to Yoonji's nannies as I've said."

Lisa thought about it. He's got a point. Of course, they have to get a big room, especially since they have a baby. But... where would she sleep then?!

"Where would I sleep then?" She blurted out what she was thinking. She blinked at Jungkook.

Jungkook blinked back.

None of them answered her question.

"Nevermind," she dismissed, biting her bottom lip. She looked at him again. "So, you moved my suitcase? Everything?"

Not that she has a lot of things with her in the guest room. Just a few of her own clothes. Most of the things she's using are in the walk-in closet.

"Yeah. It's in the walk-in closet now," Jungkook answered. "You... used to stay in the master's bedroom. Don't you want to go back? I mean, it's our room."

Our. Of course. They are, after all, husband and wife. But that's the real Mara, not her!

She watched as Jungkook's eyebrows started to knit together at her hesitance. She scratched her arm out of habit.

"Are we still not okay?" Jungkook asked. She gulped the lump that formed in her throat. She assumed that he's probably thinking about the reason why she moved to the guest room in the first place. They were not in the right terms at the beginning. Well, at least that's what she used as an excuse to not stay in the master's bedroom with him when she arrived. And he was fine with it since he doesn't really care much before.

But now...

Will he get suspicious if she still doesn't want to stay in the master's bedroom?

"Guys! Let's eat!" Jennie called them from the dining room.

~*~