Treacherous 33

"Complice"

"Speak."

Lisa shifted in her seat, her head hanging low, trying not to make eye contact with the man in front of her.

It was lunchtime that Monday morning and she was eating at a restaurant close to LSA when suddenly Park Jimin sat down in front of her, making her almost choke on the food she was eating.

"Care to explain now Lalisa Manoban?" He added. Damn, he said her full name. And that only means one thing. "What have you been doing? Hmm?"

Lisa finally looked up and made eye contact with him. And boy did she felt intimidated by how he looked. Dark brooding eyes met her hesitating ones. He was clad in his usual suit and tie. His arms were crossed as he waits for her to speak.

"Why are you with him? I did some research and I just found out your sister is married to him. So why are you with him and why was he touchy with you?" He asked her.

Lisa inhaled deeply, preparing herself with what she's about to tell him.

"I'll tell you everything. But first, promise me you won't interrupt with what I'll say and just listen carefully okay?" Lisa said with hopeful eyes. Jimin nodded and so Lisa continued, "Don't get mad okay?"

"No promises on that one." He said seriously. Lisa gulped.

Even with nervousness, she started to tell him about it. Her mother's plan, what happened to the real Mara, and Jungkook. Except for some details that shouldn't be said.

"How can you agree?" Jimin said in a low voice.

"Jimin please don't get mad." Lisa tried to calm him down but Jimin closed his eyes and raised his hand to stop her from speaking.

"How can I not be? Lisa you're letting your mother use you as a pawn. And for what? To keep a hold onto a powerful name? After sending you away for so many years? For money?" Jimin questioned her with pain laced in his voice. Like a little sister did he treat the girl in front of him and he's hurting for her now. "Lisa... what about you?"

Her lower lip was caught between her teeth as she let his words sunk in.

"Don't worry about me." Was Lisa could only say.

"Bullsht." Jimin blurted, running a hand through his hair. "Of course I'll worry. You're like a sister to me."

"I can take care of myself Jimin. Really." Lisa tried to assure him. "I'll be fine."

"Is he treating you right?" He inquired. Lisa paused, thinking about Jungkook.

"Yes." She breathed. "I get along with him. He's nice so please don't worry too much. I can handle this."

Jimin didn't respond to that. He just stared at her, thinking. And Lisa badly wanted to know what he's thinking.

"Please say something..." Lisa sighed.

It took Jimin quite a few seconds before he speaks again, weighing her words in his mind.

"Don't fall in love with him." Jimin suddenly declared and Lisa's mouth parted, taken aback by what he just said.

"W-why... why would you think that I would?" She furrowed her eyebrows in confusion.

"Just a little advice Lis. Take what I said seriously." Jimin said.

Lisa could only chuckle. She knew that a long time ago. Falling in love? It didn't even come across her mind while she's with him. That's not gonna happen.