Treacherous 28

"Je me souviens."

"Mr. Park, if you don't mind me asking, are you two together?" Lisa couldn't help but interrogate, her eyes still observing Seulgi as she continued her actions towards Jimin.

She pressed her lips together in a thin line as she waited for the guy to answer.

"Oh uhm, no Mrs. Jeon. Secretary Kang here is a good friend." Jimin answered. The forced smile that appeared on Seulgi's lips didn't go unnoticed by Lisa's eyes as the girl slowly retracted her hand away and sat properly on her seat.

"That's right. Hands off my Chae's man." Lisa thought to herself as she took a sip on her glass of wine. But then the fact that Chaeyoung and Jimin were already broken up entered her mind. Oh her best friend.

"But I have someone," Jimin added. This caught Lisa's attention back.

"A girlfriend?" She asked.

"Yes." Jimin nodded with a smile.

Lisa paused at what Jimin said. She stared at him through her sunglasses with confusion. Lisa knew then and there that her friends were indeed far from over as she hoped. Even though Chaeyoung said otherwise. Jimin didn't accept it.

But just like what she had whispered earlier, he needed the Luck to win her best friend back.

She had witnessed him and Seulgi just now. How caring Seulgi was towards him.

Jimin needed to learn the hard way.

Lisa didn't speak anymore as Jungkook started conversing with him once again. She just kept quiet and averted her attention elsewhere.

Moments later, their food had arrived. Her mouth watered at the sight and her stomach's need to be filled doubled. As soon as everything was settled on the table, She didn't hesitate to start eating.

As she took a forkful of pasta in her mouth, Jungkook suddenly placed a hand on her thigh, making her freeze.

She looked at him with a questioning gaze.

"Are you not gonna remove your sunglasses?" He asked her with a serious look. "It's weird wearing that while eating."

"I know it's embarrassing but what choice do I have?" Her subconscious said inside her mind as she stared at him. He brought her here without informing her beforehand. Once she removes the sunglasses, it will give away her identity.

"Nope." She finally replied before popping a piece of steak in her mouth.

"Remove it. I'll switch seats with you if you're blinded by the sun as you said." Jungkook frowned.

"It's fine." She denied.

"I'm serious Mara." He told her in a low voice, not wanting their guests to hear.

And before Lisa could even speak, Jungkook already got out of his chair, his hands took her plate of food and switched it with his before he waited for her to get out of her chair as well.

She didn't have a choice but to do it and slowly got out of her chair. She sat down hesitantly on Jungkook's previous seat and he did the same with her previous one.

Damn.

Not only was she supposed to remove her sunglasses now that she no longer have an excuse to use it but also she happened to sit closer to her friend. Her friend who still have no idea it was her.

But what Lisa doesn't know was that Jimin was watching their exchange. He saw how Jungkook "sweetly" switched seats for his wife to not suffer under the heat of the sun.