Treacherous 37

"J'adore ton sourire."

She's defeated.

Her vision was blurry because of the tears but she still tried to run faster. She doesn't know where she was going. All she wanted was to get out of there. To get away from him.

But it seems like fate has other plans. Because the moment she almost trips on her feet, a hand immediately caught her wrist, preventing her from both falling and leaving.

She tried to remove the hand, already knowing who it was. And she doesn't want to face him right now. Not when she's like this.

"Mara, look at me." His voice was gentle, and that only made her cry harder.

"Let me go Jungkook!" She fought, desperately trying to remove his grip. But he only pulled her closer, trying to bring her in his arms.

"Why are you crying?" He asked, his tone of voice was cold but his eyes were soft. Softer than before. And that brought her to more tears.

"Just let me go! Go back to her!" Lisa wailed. She doesn't understand.

Her feelings.

She doesn't understand it.

She's so angry. She's so hurt. But for what reason? For him? For the fight they're having? For seeing him with another girl?

Why?

Just why is there a heavy feeling on her chest? Why can't she get rid of it?

She's too lost. She doesn't understand anything anymore. She doesn't understand herself.

"Tell me, why are you crying?" Jungkook repeated his question.

"What's the point? Huh? You won't believe anything I say! Go back to her and I'll go away. Since you seem to be enjoying her company a lot!" The brunette yelled at him, her cheeks were red and stained with tears.

"And where would you go?" Jungkook questioned again, this time he felt it again. The same feeling he's been feeling when he saw her with him.

The jealousy.

The moment he admitted to himself that he's starting to like her, he knew what the unpleasant feeling was. It's jealousy.

He's fcking jealous.

Lisa wiped a tear rolling down, "where do you think I'd go? Are you gonna assume things again?"

Jungkook's jaw clenched at that. That resulted in him gently bringing her closer without hesitation. Despite the hard look on his face, his hold was still gentle.

"You think I'd go to Jimin? Is that it again? Then fine! Let me go and I'll go to him! Go back and I'll leave you two alone!" Lisa yelled before she started to try and get out of his grip.

"I'll go to Jimin! Let go! That's what you think, right? Then I'll make that come true! I'll go to Jimin! I'll go to him!" She continuously says as she fought through the tears. "Since you won't listen to me, right? Now let go!"

"That's enough," Jungkook said. He doesn't like it. He doesn't like the way another man's name leaves her mouth.

From now on, he wants it to be his name.