Treacherous 59

"Je suis content de te revoir."

"If I flirt with him, do you think he'll flirt back now?"

Such a question was not something Lisa could comfortably answer.

Noticing the lack of answer from her sister, Mara turned to her phone again as she continued putting her stuff inside her suitcase. She carefully observed the older through the phone screen.

"Did you lost connection or what?"

"Uhh, I'm still here," Lisa replied.

"So, do you think he will?" Mara pushed the question to her sister.

"I don't know," Lisa uttered unsurely.

"You've been with him for months and mother said something changed with the way he's treating you. Well, technically me. How come you do not know?" The younger raised an eyebrow at her.

"Uhm," this is really uncomfortable for Lisa. "Maybe he will."

"Maybe?"

"Look, why don't you just find out when you're there. I can't really answer surely about stuff like this," Lisa tried to stop her sister from asking further.

"True true. I remember the first time I met the great Jeon Jungkook. He was very stubborn then," Mara couldn't help the amused smirk that made its way to her face as she reminisced that time.

(A/N: Refer Chapter 11.)

"I want you," Mara spoke as she's now face-to-face with her soon-to-be-husband, Jeon Jungkook. She's been seeing him at parties before, but she never really interacted nor pay that much attention to him.

But she would admit now, seeing him up close, he's hot as fck.

Jungkook raised an eyebrow when those words left the girl's lips.

"And what makes you think that I'll let this marriage happen?" Jungkook asked and he watched her red lips turned into a smirk.

"I know it will happen. I get what I want Jungkook," Mara smirked before sipping on her glass of wine, her eyes never leaving his. Might as well mess with him a bit, he seemed to be tensed, which definitely amused her.

"I refused. No marriage will happen between us," Jungkook stated firmly.

"Oh? Your parents already agreed. We'll get married in a month and you can't do anything about it," Mara chuckled. It was Jungkook's turn to smirk.

"Don't underestimate me, sweetheart. You don't know what I can do," Jungkook told her.

"Oh, I know what you can do," Mara smiled before leaning towards him. Jungkook sat still and watched her with sharp eyes.

"You can do me good. Make me scream your name. I look forward to the wedding night the most," She whispered seductively, still playing around with him and his mind.

She knew nothing will happen between them as it's clear that he's keen on being against this marriage. Not that she's complaining about that, they're strangers after all and she wouldn't want that for herself too. Physical attraction won't easily pull her to do such things.

However, she knew a certain someone will complain and demand it for her.

Her mind game worked as Jungkook's expression darkens, the smirk slipping away from his lips and Mara chuckled as she leaned back on her seat.