THE TWINS FIGHT!

"Hey Hannah!" the twins smiled, waving to me, I waved back, as they ran over. "Can we come over to your house on the break?"

"The break?"

"Ya. Each year, students get one week off school to prepare for Valentines Day... and the Masquerade Ball that the host club hosts!"

"Master... Masquerand... Masquerade ?"

"It's when people dress up and wear masks so they don't know who you are! And you dance the night away like in Cinderella!" Kaoru smiled.

"Well, you have to get Haruhi to say yes. or she will kick you two out." I blushed, imagining Kaoru and I dancing.

I then remember, I can't dance. Aw crap.

"HEY HARUHI! LETS PLAY A GAME!" The twins cooed. "If you can tell us which on is Hikaru, and who is Kaoru, we will leave you alone. But if you don't, we get to come over to your house and dress you up for the ball!"

"No way." Haruhi declined.

"What, scared to let your sister down?" Hikaru asked, as Kaoru wrapped his arms around me, in a hug. I blushed a little.

Haruhi sighed, "You're Hikaru. You're Kaoru." she pointed correctly.

"How can you tell?"

"Well, Hikaru's speech and actions are meaner, only by one level, than Kaoru's. And it's obvious that if Hikaru tried to hug Hannah, then Kaoru wouldn't be as calm as Hikaru is right now."

"Oh snap." I chuckled.

"Well sorry if im always mistaken for him." Hikaru growled. Kaoru's arm tightened,

"WELL Im better than you anyway!" Kaoru shot back.

"Well Im older!"

"What does that have to do with anything? Just because youre older doesn't mean that you can boss me around!" Kaoru growled.

"Hey Kaoru?"

"Huh?" He blinked. "What is it?"

"Your muscles are squashing me." I chocked.

"Oh." He let go of me, but grabbed my hand,

"I hate you!" Hikaru continued,

"I hate your guts!" Kaoru yelled back. They both growled to each other and glared.

I tugged on Kaoru's arm, "Kao, lets go." I dragged him out of the Host Club. "are you am idiot?" I accused.

"Han-"

"Im serious." I grabbed both of his hands, "Your acting was horrible in there!" I punching his arm, with a giggle,

Kaoru raised an eyebrow, not comprehending how I knew he was faking the arguement, "You know we're faking?"

"When Haruhi and I fight, it's world war three." I explained, "I presume that is the case with other twins too."

Kaoru scratched him neck, embarrassed, "Eh hahaha..."

"Plus, You only get mad when a guy looks at me, or if you lost your memory and reject ever knowing me."

"Hannah," Kaoru pulled me into a hug, "Im so sorry for putting you through that. Although you did start dating Kyoya-" He was interrupted by a flying bunny - Usa-chan, to be exact. Hitting his face, sending him flying backwards.

"Hikaru!" Kaoru growled, I rolled my eyes. They we're having way to much fun with this.

"MY USA-CHAN!" Mitsukuni cried, as the poor bunny was whipped back and forth between the twins.