Collab Winner!

Congrats @ilikecakeandkittens for winning the collab contest! I really enjoyed reading your take on Hannah's relationships with the hosts and I think you got her spot on! Also, your style of writing is amazing and I can't wait to see how much you'll accomplish here on wattpad!

Thanks to everyone who participated and As I so with I could choose you all, I hope to do another prompt (with How to Lie) and invite you all to compete again! Thank you for your amaZing entries!!

~Locky

~

It was a beautiful day...the sun was shining, the birds were chirping. It was truly a wonderful break from all the freaking cold weather here in Japan.

Like seriously. It might as well be Canada here.

Either way, Today was going to be perfect.

I got ready for school, as I did every morning, this time humming the tune of our own theme song, as she pulled on the yellow uniform dress. I let out a sigh, as I looked longingly to Haruhi's uniform.

Kyoya had asked if I wore the dress version in order to host some of the girls today... Something about cross-dressing and not crossing... Okay, I didn't really pay attention.

"Hannah, are you ready yet?" My brainy twin yelled from her place in the kitchen as I put on my shoes.

"Yeah, yeah. Let's go Haru! I have a feeling today will be our normal - eventful!"

***

"The Fujioka-duo heads to their class and everything was normal." I narrarated, as Haru sighed.

"You gotta stop narrarating what were doing."

"Annoyed, her twin walks into class. She follows, and Hannah shot Kaoru a brilliant smile, and in return, he gave her a flirty wink."

"I get that you're try to be descriptive, but I could do so much better at narrative our lives." Kaoru mumbled, blushing and looking away as his actions were called out.

"Challenge accepted."

" Class starts as usual, and Hannah is busy zoning out, as usual. Eventually, the boring, BORING class ended and it was time for lunch."

"Boring." I echoed. "Class starts as usual, as she sits beside her magnificent boyfriend and his twin, she turns her attention to her twin and comments, 'whats the odds that there are two pairs of twins and one is dating the other?'" I turned to Haruhi, relaying what I said be for turning back, "Hannah slumped our her books she's placed on her small wooden desk at the back of the class and zones out from quadratic functions lecture and lessons that dread on until lunch."

"Okay you win." Kaoru gave up as I let out a victorious giggle.

"The weather getting pretty windy." Haruhi comments as she looked out the window, "I'm going to go close it."

"Okay." I smiled, turning to Kaoru, "So..." I trailed, "Are you guys going to the club tonight?"

"Yeah, see you there milady." I let out a soft giggle, before turning to the teacher,

"Which reminds me, I need the lessons from today. I fell asleep-" I froze as a gust of wind flew through the classroom.

Followed by the sound of laughter arising from the room...and Hikaru Hitachiin's voice yelling, "LOOK AT THE BEARS!"

I blinked in confusion, before looking realizing I was in a dress. And it was windy. I took a look at the situations and squeaked in realization.

The boys. Saw. My. Pink. Bear-patterned. Underwear. (KUMA-CHAN'S FACE). Not my least appealing pair, but still embarrassing.