Undercover Host Club!

"Ow! Hikaru stop pushing me!"

"Well walk faster!"

"Why did you all have to follow me?"

"Oh... Was this gonna be a date with my daughter~"

"Get lost, King."

"According to my calculations, this is the household you are looking for." Kyoya said through Kaoru's phone.

"According to his calculations."

"I will write you name in my DeathNote, Kaoru. Even if you like Hannah."

"Oh, you're just mad that Kao-chan likes Kid-chan, Kyo-chan!"

"Hn."

"Mori-senpai, I didn't know you took sides."

"will you all stop bickering! If we want to see Hannah, we have to be quiet!"

"Haruhi!"

"what?"

"Nothing, your name is just so fun to say~"

"Right..." Haruhi shook her head at the Hosts.

It had been two weeks since Hannah had left Ouran. All of the members had agreed - Without her, everything seemed... Off. Not as amusing as they once were.

Hikaru and Kaoru had taken this 'Betrayal' seriously. Probably the worst out of the whole group. To them, Hannah was their best friend. She was the one to break into their once twin-only solitary world.

Hannah had shown them that not all twins needs to be attached by the hip. That being different is okay... In the best way.

Kaoru's face lightened as he smiled to himself as he thought of her. He didn't know what it was. Her smile? Her dorky laugh? Cute small sneezes? Personality? To him, it was everything.

He had that shine in his eyes. The one where you can tell that someone is in love. The glimmer, if you will.

"Alright, Operation Capture and rescue AKA  C.A.R., will commence now!" Tamaki announced. All  of the Hosts nodded, eagerly.

Putting their hands into the middle of their circle, they all smiled, before throwing their hands in the air.

"So. What's the plan? Kyoya?" Hikaru asked into the phone

"As the brains, I have come up with a mastermind plan. Hikaru! Kaoru! You two are the Thieves." The twins nod, pumping their fists with excitement.

"roger, that!" They saluted.

"Haruhi, Mori and Honey. You three will be HQ and Backup. Meaning if things get rough, you three are to get everyone out and back them up" the three nod.

"I will be going out for a meeting with my father, so I will be our service," Kyoya said through the phone, "However there is a vehicle for you all." They all nodded, as Mori pointed to the pointed to a black truck that was confidently hidden behind a few bushes to the left of the Estate.

"WHAT ABOUT ME?" Tamaki spun around, in circles. He was  waiting for his moment to shine in front of Haruhi. The moment he saved Hannah, would be the moment Haruhi would fall for his charming looks and dashing personality... Or so he thought.

"Ah, yes. Tamaki... You're the distraction."

Before going into depression, Tamaki nodded, "THE BEAUTIFUL CAN'T RESIST DISTRACTION OF BEAUTY. Call me... BEAUTY-MAN!"

"Oh brother." Haruhi face palmed. "Get into position, Senpai."

"Yes ma'am!" Tamaki saluted, zipping up his  Pizza Delivery Jacket. He grabbed the fresh box of pizza, and stuck on his fake mustache. Walking up to the door with a smug smile, he knocked.