The Host Club's Disperse!

Hello everyone! This is the LAST chapter (other than a preview to come for book two). I would just like to say thanks to everyone's love and support and I would appriciate comments, votes and follows?

Also, anything you want to see happen in the next book, please comment here. Enjoy the last chapter of Ouran High school Host Club: The Host Club Sisters!

Write on,
Lockyheart

~~~~~~~~~~~~
%%%%%%%
~~~~~~~~~~~~

I guess I should've seen it coming.

It was too good to last this long.

And now, all the feels I had we're coming true. It brought me to tears as I watched my sister suffer. Her face would neve tell, but I knew her heart was twisting in knots.

Kaoru's hand was entwined with mine as we had just walked into the room, as the news was broken.

"As of after the Ouran Fair, the Ouran High School Host Club will be disbanded. And I am moving to France with my fiance, Lady Eclaire." Tamaki, the usually hyper and over sensitive blonde had said.

My stomach knotted. What? What was going on? The adrenaline pumped in my veins shorting painfully up my forearms, making me want to throw up the chocolate I had stuffed in my face happily, just moments ago.

The twin radar told me that Haruhi needed me. But I knew Kaoru needed me just as badly.

Tamaki left, and as he did, Haruhi turned on her heel and ran out of the room. The host club saddened. We all knew how they felt for each other... So... Why would Tamaki..?

"Go to her."

"Will you be alright?"

"Twins before others. That's the rule, is it not?" Kaoru lowered his eyes, letting go of my hand. I kissed him agreeingly, as he lightly pushed my back. I pressed my eyes closed, before running after Haruhi.

The cold classroom at the end of the hall was opened.

"Haru?" I called, peaking my head through the door. "Im coming in." I said.

Hopefully I had gotten the right room, and a murderer wasn't in there instead.

"Hello?" I called out, unsure of where the light switch was. If I found some sort of goo or the electrical power doesn't work - Im outtie.

Jokes aside, I glanced around for Haruhi.

Sobs from my left erupted as a figure latched onto me. Haruhi cried into my chest as she sniffled.

"Why am I crying?"

"You love Tamaki." I explained.

"But I feel sick. This pit feeling-" she motioned to her throat, then to her stomach. Making a confused look on her face, as she could not diagnose what was wrong with her.

"Its because you love him. Come on, Haruhi. You can't give up that easily. Look at Kaoru and I. We've made it. There is no reason that Tamaki and You can't."

"Hes engaged."

"Minor detail." I sarcastically said. "PLUS, You're really are an idiot for thinking that Tamaki could love someone other than you."

Haruhi's eyes widened.

"This is our Ouran Fair. Let's tell them all that they can't tell us what to do." I smiled, holding my hand out. She looked to it, unsure. "Come on Haru. Im not good at all this sappy shhhh-shtuff." I trailed.