The Girly Type: More Like Rebel!

I do not own OHSHC or any other anime mentioned! All rights go to owners and such! I only own Hannah!

-------------------

"And that was SC's newest song! Its such a shame their concert was rescheduled until next year!"

"yes that's right  their lead singer dropped out all of a sudden due  to unknown reasons."

"well, not to worry! They'll be back up and running soon! That's it for today, next up is John and Sam with weather!" The voice on the radio buzzed.

The alarm went off, five in the morning, again.

"HARUHI!?" I threw the new alarm clock that I bought at the wall, naturally, I broke. Again.

"you really need a new way to wake up." Haruhi said,

"eh, ill try again tomorrow." I shrugged, grabbing my pillow.

"whats today?"

"friday." Haru replied.

I jumped out of bed,

"that was unexpected."

" I just remembered, It's friday. That means I get to watch a marathon of Anime when we get home."

"I just told you, it was friday."

"No need to get mad, I  remembered its friday! Don't be so picky sis. Now, when I get home... I'll have a Death Note marathon? Perhaps Naruto? Black Butler, even?"

"Oh, that's your masterplan, eh?" I nodded eagerly.

------------

Dear Mother,

Up in Heaven? What did I do to wind up here, at this club? With these morons?

"HARUHI!" Tamaki jumped  to attach himself to Haruhi, only to wind up  glomping me. (Haruhi had fast reflexes, being 7: 55 in the morning, I was not a functional human being. I was a zombie.)

"I swear, you are all acting like anime characters." I said, my eye twitching.

"Don't be so mean, Kid, anime is for children."  Tamaki laughed.

I went into the  corner, crouching down, "but  anime is a way of life." I mumbled.

"Boss!  You're gonna make her cry!" Kaoru accused.

"King, do something!" Hikaru Panicked.

"Anime is a way of life! How could I be so blind!" Tamaki came and say down beside me, "I'm a horrible human being." He mumbled as we grew mushrooms together.

"would you two quit it?" Haruhi pleaded,

"Quit what?" We both tilted our heads, suddenly appearing behind Haruhi. It sent shivers down her spine as she yelped.

"Oh, Haruhi, when were you going to tell us your house number?" Tamaki asked. I blushed, hitting him in the head,

"Not a chance." I answered for Haruhi.

"Kid-chan is being cruel, Mommy!" Tamaki whined to Kyoya, Haruhi sent me  a look. The Haruhi look.

Like  the bossy pants my older sister was, I knew from that look that I needed to do something nice for the King of Host Club.

"I'm sorry, Daddy." I sighed/mumbled. It caught everyone off guard.

"Did she just call King..." Kaoru paused, looking to Hikaru, then to Tamaki, then to me.