With Care, OHSHC.

I don't own OHSHC OR CHARACTERS EXCEPT MY "KID"! ... ERM, HANNAH. THAT CAME OUR WRONG.

I woke up crying, the alarm clock going off. "HARUHI?!" I cried, throwing the alarm clock against the wall..., again.

"what is it?" Haruhi ran into the room to see me, huddled in my new, knees tucked firmly to my chest and my eyes filling with fear,

"It's okay."  She ran over and embraced me. I  nodded into her shoulder for  a while,

"it was the same dream. That memory." I explained  as I looked at the wall behind Haruhi. Haruhi nodded,

"It's okay now. Everything is fine. Lets get ready for school now, can you stand?" I nodded, and got up.

"I'm fine. It was just a dream." I smiled, as I shook my head.

----------

"Haruhi!" Tamaki embraced her, as we walked through the doors. It has been four weeks of the host club, and FINALLY Tamaki had realized Haruhi's secret. Because I told him.

"Hannah-chan!" Kaoru  and Hikaru embraced me, spinning me around.

"Yo." I replied, going straight for the cake. "I'm hungry."

"Of course you are." Hikaru laughed, patting my head then running back over to his brother, who smiled as they resumed hosting.

I took the only piece that Mitsukuni would allow me, and that was... Vanilla icing with... Ew, strawberries.

"Here." I offered my strawberries to Haruhi. She looked over her shoulder and shook her head, no,

"what did you do to them?"

"nothing! I swear!" I promised.

"really? Cause last time, you gave me strawberries, and I ended up with  black stained teeth."

I was genuinely shocked, "I have never played a dirty trick on you, ever!" I dramatically put my hand to my chest, hurt.

"uh-huh." Haruhi raised an eyebrow, "keep tell yourself that. Go ask Kaoru, he likes them."

"Fine." I mumbled, walking to Kaoru who was busy entertaining guests. I coughed, catching his attention, he looked up,

"Yes?" He asked, politely.

"Someone," I flatly glared to Haruhi, "whom will remain unknown," *glare to Haruhi*, "Turned down my offer of fresh strawberries that I don't like, so I wanted to know..." I then realized there were LOTS of fangirls. Darn it.

They  had hearts where their eyes should be, psh, fangirls... (I can relate). And many were whispering to themselves about forbidden love; The commoner and The host.

"wanted to know..." Kaoru motioned for me to continue my sentence, my face went red,

"If you wanted them." I said, holding up the strawberries.

"Oh." Kaoru looked to Hikaru with an evil grin. No. please don't. I really don't want to snap you in half.

"Ooh." Hikaru nodded. Grreeat, well, it was nice knowing him, and Kaoru too.

"only if you... Feed them to me." The fangirled squealed and I think one of then died. No, wait. She twitched. *sigh of relief* Ok, false alarm.

I smiled, taking the fork in my hand and putting a strawberry on. I brought the fork up, and crouched so I was eye level with Kaoru, shoving the full cake into his face,

"get a life." I growled, earning outrageous laughter from Hikaru and groans of disappointment from the girls.

"wait, kid!" Kaoru called, but I ignored him and his rant about strawberries. As I threw the fork at him.