Chapter 14

MDA: Ch. 14

CELINA'S POV

Making sure Clarissa is ok, I bolt down the stairs as fast as I can. I recognised the daunting howl as Jett's, that information is enough to have me on the verge of tears. I swear, if Axel has done anything stupid to hurt my sons...

I burst through the door, my eyes instantly going to the two black wolves. I gasp in horror when the one that is bloody and unmoving shifts into Jett. What- How- Did Axel- I release a sob and fall to my knees, tears streaming down my face. Oh my poor baby...

"Mum! Mum, are you ok?" Dylan asks, rushing over to me. I cry out when I see his state. He has claw marks going right down his face, I don't know if they're shallow enough not to scar though. I wrap my arms around him tightly and clench my eyes shut. This can not be happening...

Hearing another growl, I snap my eyes open, holding Dylan close to me as a motherly instinct. What adores my eyes has me crying out in happiness and relief. I watch as the dark brown wolf throws Axel of off a limp and bleeding Jett, growling at him fiercely. Before Axel can even respond to the attack, a blonde coloured wolf attacks him from behind. The dark brown wolf quickly jumps on top of him as well. They know they don't strand a chance against him, so they've gone for the next best thing, holding him down.

Seeing that Axel is about to throw them off, I gently unwrap my arms from Dylan and shift into my white wolf. I dive my own self on top of all three of them, making sure that Axel knows it's me. He wouldn't dare throw me off, not if he knows what's good for him. Although, he has injuried both our sons badly and has broken our daughters heart. I wouldn't be surprised.

'Axel, calm down.' I plead with him through the link. Axel struggles for a little while longer before finally sagging under the weight of three fully grown wolves. I sigh in relief and jump of him, the blonde and dark brown wolf following me.

I quickly run into the house and grab two dresses and two pairs of shorts. I shift and pull one dress on before practically sprinting out the door again to give them to the others. I give Axel a sharp look to go change, to which he sulks off behind a tree.

'Doctor Aileen?' I call through the link, rushing over to Jett. There's so much blood... Dylan's already beside him, applying pressure to the wound. He looks at me reassuringly, but I know my own son. If anything, he's trying to reassure himself. That's just Dylan though, looking out for the likes of others. If he was a girl, he would make an awesome Luna.

'Yes Luna?' I hear the familiar voice of doctor Aileen reply.

'I need you here ASAP. Jett's hurt.' I weep to her. She replies hastily, telling me she's on her way over.

"Dylan, take Jett to the living room. Keep applying pressure to the wound, we're lucky it's not too deep." I whisper sadly. Deep or not, Axel was still the cause and this is one thing I'm not going to let him live down. He's going to have to beg and plead with me for forgiveness. Dylan nods quickly and carries Jett as carefully as he can.

"Snow?"

I freeze at the sound of the familiar nickname. I slowly turn around and come face to face with an almost black eyed man with dark brown hair, a warm smile gracing his face. A massive smiles splits across my face, even with the circumstances.

"Comrade." I whisper. I waste no time running up to him and engulfing him in my arms. He accepts me with his arms wide open, locking them around my waist.

Absolute happiness consumes me in this single moment. I forget about the rouges, the letters, Lionel, my broken hearted daughter, my injured sons, my husbands betrayal, and only focus on the feeling of utter safety and contentment right at this given moment. I'm wrapped in the arms of Comrade, my guardian and best friend, who I haven't seen in just under a year. Nothing could ruin this moment.