The Greatest Announcement of All Time Part THREE!!!

Hey there awesome and dedicated readers!

I have an extra special and spectacular special message for all of you!

But first, on a personal note, I want to sincerely thank you for reading my story, it brings me so much joy that you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoy writing it. If you've been reading since Unique Different Found, then you are a part of my writing, and a huge part of where I am going with it.

Now onto the special and spectacular news!

THE THIRD BOOK IS BEING PUBLISHED!!!

Yes! The third book is about to get published for all of your wonderful people!

I still remember the first time I got published, and you guys have done amazing work with both book one and book two, and I'm really thankful to all of you for standing metaphorically by my side for that.

You're my absolute favorite readers! I wish I could give you something... like, I don't know, a birthday cake, or a tardis. But instead, I've got something even better (well maybe not as awesome as the tardis but still). That's right! You are going to be running in circles out of excitement! Since you guys are so awesome, I will be giving away MORE never before seen content, including freebies from the book! Yup, no more boring nights with zero reading materials for you!

I double Linnie swear with chocolate shavings and a strawberry on top that you'll love it!

Anyway, before I get off tangent...

The book is going to be published 24th April!

Let me say that again...

THE BOOK IS GOING TO BE PUBLISHED 24TH APRIL!!!! Holy bejeebahs!!!

The book will still be here on wattpad, but my publisher has asked me to take down the last few chapters before publishing for copyright issues. So if you're still reading it, read fast!

There are also a few awesome things going on even before then. Let me just tell you that it's going to blow your socks... and feet off!

There will be contests, awesome prizes, and MORE!

So make sure to watch out for the next updates on my book to find out what the MORE means for you!

I'm excited to hear what you guys think!

Love ya
Violet