"I'd miss having my brother close though, but we can't always be together..." I give him a smile and he returns it. "But if I get into romance, will he allow me?" He looks away and lets out a small chuckle.

    "If I treat you kindly, why not?" He pats my head, giving me a cute smile before tucking his head in his arms on his desk. He looked up at me, eyes' corners curled up.

    "Kawanishi Taichi, you're awfully weird." He grins, closing his eyes and turning to the other direction.

    Taichi is somehow very difficult to comprehend. He, at first, was always just nodding and wiggling his brows to respond to me. But as time passed by he opened up to me and now we're pretty close.

    I know it feels amazing to have someone care for you, receiving that from my twin is already good enough.. so what more if I received it from someone else?

    Taichi always makes that cheesy joke, saying he could just date me and he'd be my boyfriend. Then he said if we dated, he'd protect me and shower me with kisses, he'd give me bear hugs or something.

    I always don't take them seriously since he's just joking. He's not making an actual effort, he's not doing anything to prove that he's serious. He protects me just because Kenji told him to, we're just close because he opened up.

    Class still hasn't started, and I could see some girls making paper balls, maybe a size of a fist. Taping the paper ball all around to make it hard.

    I'm studying for a quiz later, and Taichi's on his phone probably watching some video he likes. I saw a girl throw the ball at me, I closed my eyes and looked away, getting ready to be hit. But I didn't get hit.

    I opened my eyes to see Taichi's hand right in front of me, holding the ball tightly. He threw the ball right back at the girl, hitting her head. I looked at him and he just smiled at me.

    The next thing I know is that Taichi just kept on blocking the paper balls from hitting me, catching and throwing the back at them. He got tired of it, throwing them all to the trash bin behind us.

    "Thank you." I whisper, seeing that the teacher just came in. He pat my head and took out his notebook.

    I really mean it Taichi, thank you.

~~~

    15 minute break before the next class starts, Taichi had to go to the restroom. He told me to come and wait for him outside. He looked at me intently before going into the restroom.

    I leaned on the wall, playing with my hands or my hair as I waited for him. It wasn't even three minutes yet but then, five girls came to me.

    "Hey, two-timer? Kawanishi Taichi and Shirabu Kenjiro? You're so full of yourself, (Y/n)." Fei slowly walked up to me, starting in a irritant voice turning into a more serious one the more she came closer. I tried to run away but she pushed me to the wall. They started dragging me outside, I couldn't yell out to Taichi because of the anxiety that was building up in me.

    "T-Taichi!!" I somehow managed to yell.

    These girls' nails are digging through my skin, they're really digging my skin. It hurts. They dragged me just outside, somewhere kinda obvious to everyone. They're stupid.