Chap.1

She caught herself lying on a cozy comfortable bed with a soft comforter on her in only panties and a bra. Shocked as she was, and as anyone would be she sat up, tryin to remember what happened last night? Where was she? Who was the one who pulled her inside that black unknown limo and injected her? And most importantly, why the hell she couldn't remember anything?

Questions! Questions! Questions. She had no answer to any of it. She sat quietly looking at the room she was in. Indeed,it was beautiful. Purple curtains, the walls painted light pink, a huge balcony right besides the bed she was lying on and the magnificent paintings on the wall. It was quite a big room, very spacious and it did give her a slight of a clue that this wasn't some apartment for sure.This had to be some mansion or a big bunglow or smthing.

She pulled the comforter to her chest, wrapping her little bosoms and wrapped it around her thin fragile structure. As she stepped down from the bed, there was a pair of slippers lying down for her. The kinda teddy bear slippers little kids get fascinated about. What was she! A victim who had been kidnapped or some princess of the castle she woke up into? Damn! All this was way too confusing so she decided to take deep breaths before trying to explore what was actually going on with her!

She walked towards the beautifully carved woodden wardrobe which stood elegantly in a corner of the room. She opened it , shocked again to see a pile of neatly aligned designer garments set for her. Obviously, the one who took care of the slippers would have taken care of this too. Impressive!

She picked up a crimson crop top and a hot pant from the closet and stepped into the bathroom for a shower. After she was done, she got into the clothes she picked up for herself . Everything was just so weird. And the weirdest thing was, that she was not scared of this so called 'kidnapping'. She was kinda liking it. And most of all where was she? was still a very big question in her head.