Scary Movie

1 week later

(Eddie POV)

Y/N is all moved in now. All her clothes and things are here and she sold her place. Y/N and the boys and I were all in the kitchen. Josh was making dinner for us. I look at my phone and see the time. 15 after 8. "Hey guys." Mully asked. We all looked at him. "You all wanna watch a scary movie after this?" He asked with a mischievous voice. I look to Narrator and then Y/N. "Uh, yes?" Y/N said with a happy smile. "I haven't seen a scary movie in years!" She looked at me and smiled. Narrator had the same grin she had and looked at the guys. "Hell yes." He said. We all laughed and Josh finished cooking so we all ate. After we were all done we all went into the living room. I sat next to Y/N while Narrator was on the other side of me. I was in the middle of them. Mully was in charge of picking the movie. After a couple minutes Mully finally decided. "The Shining?" Mully asked while turning to Y/N. She nodded with a creepy smile. Her and I were cuddling. (I personally haven't seen The Shining. Sorry 😂🤷🏻‍♀️) it was about a half hour into the movie. There was a loud sound, but it sounded like it came from the TV. I dismissed it. After another 5 minutes, I heard another sound. But couldn't have been the TV this time. It looked like no one heard, so I leaned over to Narrator. "Did you hear that?" I whispered in his ear. He looked at me. "Did I hear what?" He whispered back. "The sound upstairs?" I ask in a low voice. Narrator shook his head and his face quickly turned into a mad face. I look at Y/N. She looks at me and looked confused because I was looking at her with a worried face. "Stay here." I whisper. Narrator and I stand up and looked at the three guys on the couch. They were looking at us weird. "Stay with her." I said pointing to Y/N. They all nodded and Narrator and I walked up the stairs cautiously. "Your room." I hear. "Kitten?" I ask quietly out loud. I look at Narrator. "I think I heard that.." he whispered. "Your room?" He asked silently. I nod and look at my now closed door. "Uh oh.." I whisper. "My door was open..." I tell him. He grabbed my arm. "Go lock that door.." he said quickly. So I do. My room has two locks. Inside and outside. It's really weird. I guess the person in my room heard me lock it and tried the door knob. He gave up quickly and I heard shuffling sounds. I unlock the door and open it. As soon as I did I saw someone fall out of the window. I run over to look down. I saw someone run away across the street out of my sights within seconds... "God dammit!" I yell. "I can't have one good fucking night." I close the window and lock it. I turn and see Narrator standing there. He looked uncomfortable. "Yeah." He said. I walked out of the room and Narrator was right behind me. We walked down the stairs and back to our seats but before I sit down, I walk over to the door to make sure it's locked. I then check the back door. It's locked. I walk into the living room and sit. Y/N looked at me. "What happened?" She whispered. I shook my head. "Nothing." I say with a smile. She smiled and put her head on my shoulder. I wrap my arms around her and give her a soft hug. I glanced at Narrator. He was tapping his finger on the couch as if he was anxious. "Hey." I whisper to him. He stopped tapping and looked at me. "It's ok." I tell him. He nods and looks at the TV. When the movie was over, it was almost 10. "Guys." I say. All of them look at me. "I'm gonna go to sleep. You guys alright?" I ask them. They nod and Mully, "Yep, we will." I smiled and Y/N said, "I'll come with you." She smiled and blushed. I stood up while she did and we walked up the stairs. She took off her shirt and pants and out on shorts and a different shirt more comfortable. I just changed my jeans to sweats. Y/N pulled back the covers and laid down. I curled up behind her and turned off the lights. I had my hand on her side and was just rubbing up and down in a comforting way. Y/N flipped over to look at me. She wrapped her legs around my hips and smiled. She she then leaned in close to me. I kiss her for a minute and I pull away. She put her head under mine and I hugged her. We fell asleep in this position.

Heeellloo!! I hope you liked this chapter. Another scary moment. Bye, love ya!