Explanation ( I didn't really know what to name this chapter)

(Josh POV)

It was late and Mully was sleeping. Eddie and Y/N looked tired asf. "You two." I whisper. I pointed up the stairs. "Go lay down." Y/N looked up to Eddie and gave him a kiss and stood up. He followed her and they closed their door. Gaege had went to sleep upstairs about half an hour ago. Mully was sitting upward, so I pushed him downward and got a blanket for him. I look at Narrator. He was laying down but looked cold so I got a blanket for him too. "Goodnight Mully and Narrator." I say as I turn off the light and go up the stairs. I opened the spare bedroom and lay down and fall asleep.

I woke up to yelling downstairs. I thought I was dreaming, so after a minute I shot up from the bed and I ran downstairs. Everyone is in the living room. They saw me run down the stairs. "Why're you guys all yelling?" I ask while walking in. Y/N looked as if she's been crying. Eddie was sitting next to her as Gaege, Mully and Narrator were sitting there. Eddie looked at me and said, "That guy was in here again." Y/N looked at me and a tear went down her cheek. "I was in the kitchen alone when I heard footsteps. I thought it was Eddie, so I turned around gonna kiss him, but then I felt the guys' hands on my mouth and my ass... Right then Eddie came into the kitchen and yelled at the guy. Narrator heard him yell and ran in to help. Eddie ran to me but the guy let go and ran out the door he entered; the back door." Y/N told me while crying. "I was so scared. If Eddie didn't come in... I.." she got cut off by Eddie saying, "Shhh..." While kissing her head and rubbing her legs in a comforting way. Narrator looked at me. "He ran out of the house and I chased him. After I went outside, he was nowhere to be found.." Narrator told me. I nod and walk over and sit next to Y/N. Gaege said, "I was sleeping when I heard Eddie's yell. I ran out of my room and down the stairs to see Mully standing with Eddie and Y/N." He explained. "Yeah. I was downstairs talking to Narrator when Eddie walked down the stairs the first time. Narrator and I sat up to say hi to him but then he walked into the kitchen. Narrator and I stood up and ran in when we heard Eddie yell. Then that's when Gaege ran down." Mully told me. "I'm sorry I didn't come down sooner." I told them. "I heard Eddie's scream, but I thought I was dreaming, but I got this rush of fear so I got out of the bed and ran down the stairs to see you all sitting here." I tell them all. Y/N looked at me and smiled. "It's ok, Josh." I smile at her and rub her back. "We're all here to protect you, Y/N." I tell her. Narrator then looks at Y/N. "Do you know at all who the guy is?" Narrator asked Y/N. She looked to be thinking..

(Eddie POV)

Narrator asked Y/N if she knew who it was, and she sat up. "No.. I don't.. but he may be someone I used to know... He did seem familiar.. like a family friend.. way older than me. Not my age.." she said while rubbing her eyes. Her saying that freaked me out. "Hey." I tell her while grabbing her. "You're gonna be fine. Like Josh said, we're all here to protect you." I give her a kiss and I hug her. "Thank you.." she says loud enough for them to hear her. "I am in no way dismissing you, Y/N, but do you guys wanna play VR and record or something?" Gaege asked. I was about to get really pissed, but Y/N put her hand on my chest. "Yeah, Gaege. Can I play?" Y/N asks him. "Of course, as long I can as well." Gaege said in a playful voice. As he stood up, Y/N pulled away from my hug. Her eyes met mine and she said, "Eddie, it's ok. Like you said, you're here to protect me." She kissed me for a minute. Everyone left to go upstairs and it was just her and I on the couch. Y/N pushed me down as she crawled on me still kissing me. She then stopped and just layer on me. I smile and say, "Aren't you gonna go okay VR?" She sat up on my lap and said, "You want me to go?" In a sad voice. Her sitting on my lap made blood rush to my legs and tingle. "No." I say while grabbing her hips. "You sitting there made me turned on, and if you don't want me to act up, you better go." I said in a lustful way. Y/N giggled. "Well, I'd love to stay and help you out, but I gotta go play VR." She said in a whispering flirty way. She gave me a passionate kiss and got off of me and winked. I bit my lip and sighed. When Y/N got all the way up the stairs, I heard, "Good job." In a laughing voice. "Kitten." I say while sitting up. I heard a whoosh and Kitten appeared on the coffee table. "You uh, you just get that??" She asked me while nodding towards my lap. I blush and say, "Yeah. Y/N gave it to me." I say with a giggle. Kitten laughed and said, "So, you guys had another scare today, didn't you?" I look at the ground. "Yeah, we did." I say softly. "Well, that's ok. You guys handled it finely." Kitten said while jumping into the couch at my feet. She laid down and said, "I'm glad you came down those steps though." I sat up and said, "Why?" "Because. If you didn't, then Mully and Narrator wouldn't have gotten up to investigate with you, and Y/N would've been kidnapped." Kitten said while looking at me. My eyes widened and I gasped. "And by the way he was grabbing her, that's not all he wanted to do." Kitten said while looking at me. That made me scared...

Heeellooo! I hope you liked this chapter. It was a bit of scare, but next chapter after the next is gonna take place a week later with no more scares.. Bye, love ya!