⚠️Aye Mami!⚠️

(Josh POV)

Mully and I got to Eddie's house and we hopped out of the car. As we were about to knock another car pulled up. It was Gaege. We waited for him to get out before we knocked. After we did we waited there for a second or two. Then the door opened. It was Eddie. "Hey Eddie." I say with a grin. Eddie smiles at me and looks at Mully and Gaege. Gaege had a smirk on and so did Mully. Eddie blushed. "Ok, calm down." He said quietly. Eddie stepped outside and closed the door. "We did have sex." Eddie told us. Gaege and Mully giggled. I just stood there listening. "I gotta tell ya, it felt good." Eddie explained with a blushed smile. We all laughed. "I bet." Gaege said while slightly biting his lip. "Aye pendejo." Eddie said to Gaege. Gaege's eyebrows raised. "What Eddie? C'monnnn?!" Gaege said in a Boston accent which made us all laugh. Eddie opened the door and let us in. We all walked in to see Narrator and Y/N sitting on the couch. Eddie takes the seat next to Y/N so Gaege, Mully and I sit on the other couch. "So." Mully asked. "We gonna play or nah?" Narrator and Eddie nodded. Eddie looked at Y/N and smiled. She kissed him. Eddie kissed back and he stopped when Gaege said, "Get a room." Playfully. "Fine." Eddie said. He grabbed Y/N's hand and took her into the kitchen. When they closed the door we all let out a laugh. Gaege giggled and said, "Let's just go upstairs."

(Eddie POV)

Y/N and I were in the kitchen. I was making some sandwiches for the guys and Y/N. "Eddie." I heard. It was Y/N but I thought it was Kitten. "Yes Kitten?" I ask. "Oh, kitten is it?" Y/N asked in a sexy voice. I realized what I had said. "No. I didn't mean to say that." I said quietly. "Oh." Y/N said sadly. Y/N wrapped her arms around my waist and kissed my shoulder. "It's ok." She said softly. She made me turn around. "Y/N, I'm trying to mak-." Y/N shushed me up by bringing me into a kiss. She was kissing me lustfully. I melt into the kiss and grab her waist. I put my hand on her upper thigh which made her make a slight moan. I picked Y/N up by the thighs and put her on the island. Y/N was now pulling me closer to her body. "Y-Y/n." I say softly in-between kisses. "Shh.." Y/N shushed. I pull away hesitantly not wanting to stop. "Look, you're so hot and sexy, but I don't wanna do this here and now.." I whispered to her. She bit her lip and frowned. "If the guys weren't here.?" She asked softly. "If they weren't here, I'd bring you upstairs and make you moan very loudly, but they'd hear." I say with a smirk. Y/N looked at me with a lustful look. Her eyes met mine. She made a loud moan, not loud enough for them to hear upstairs, but loud enough to turn me on. She bit her lip mischievously which made my legs tingle. "Mmmmm... I can't resist you." I tell her while kissing her again. I grab her waist and squeeze as I pull away. Y/N looks at me and licked her lips. She smiled and hopped off the island. Y/N then helped me with the sandwiches. After a couple minutes they were all done so I left the kitchen to go tell the guys I made sandwiches. I go up the stairs to the gaming room. I heard laughing and yelling from the other side of the door. I opened it and all the guys had headsets on. I'm guessing Mully, Josh brought theirs since I had 2. "Guys." I asked a bit loud so they could all hear me. "Yeah Eddie?" I hear Narrator say with a laugh because of what Mully and Gaege were doing. "I made sandwiches." I tell him. He threw off the headset. "SANDWICHES?!" Narrator yelled as all the other guys' threw their headsets off too. "Boys." I say quietly. Narrator and them walked closer. "Yeah Eddie?" Gaege asked. I smirked. "If all of you weren't here right now, I'd be having sex right now." I said in a whisper. Narrator and Gaege were giggling as Josh and Mully were looking at me amazed. "Why?" Narrator asked. "Y/N just came onto me and made me turned on because she moaned.." I said while biting my lip. Narrator laughed. "Ok. After the sandwiches, we'll leave you two alone." He said with a wink. Mully, Josh and Gaege were grinning and giggling. They all walked past me down the stairs rushing to eat the sandwiches. I follow them. They're already sitting at the table, each with a sandwich. Y/N was smiling. "Wow. Slow down guys." She said with a giggle. "We gotta leave after we're done eating." Narrator said while looking at me. He smiled and winked. "Oh? So soon?" Y/N asked. She glanced at me and back at the guys. "Yeah. We gotta record. Eddie doesn't have to." Josh said looking at me. I smirk and quickly wipe it off my face. "Hm. Alright." Y/N said with a smile. She grabbed a sandwich and took a bite. Y/N then put the rest in the fridge. After the guys were done, they all stood up and out their plates in the sink. They all said bye to Y/N, but when they got to me, they patted me on the back and winked. After they left through the front door, Y/N looked at me lustfully again. I walk to her and pull her into a kiss. She moaned. "Aye Mami~." I say in a sexy voice. "Aye Papi~." Y/N moaned out. I pick her up by the thighs again and put her on the island. "Upstairs?" I ask her quietly. She nods and smiles. I pick her up again and bring her to my room. I lay her on the bed softly and kiss her neck which makes her moan again. I smile and continue. I take her leggings off and then kiss her while taking my sweat pants off. I felt a tingle through my legs when she moaned my name again. I pulled her leggings off completely and spread her legs and kiss her while talking her panties off. She moaned again then clenched her fists on the bed as I entered her. Y/N moaned louder as I thrusted faster. She kept moaning my name which made me go faster.~

Heellooo~ 😏. I hope you liked this chapter.. it ended during them having, ya know 😏😏😂. Bye, love ya!