Like the Cheshire Cat~

(Eddie POV)

Y/N and I were sitting on the couch watching Narrator, Josh and Mully playing. Josh and I switched out about 20 minutes ago. I played with Narrator and Mully for about an hour and a half and I wanted to get off so I gave Josh the headset. After a couple minutes Mully took his headset off and Gaege stood up. "My turrrnnn." He said loudly. 'Kitten?' I ask in my head. 'Yes Eddie?' I hear her ask. 'Where are you?' I say. 'Next to you.' I heard Kitten say. I felt a presence on my right. I smiled. 'So, you won't leave me alone, eh?' I ask Kitten. I heard a laugh. 'Anytime I try to leave, some kind of sense doesn't let me. And I end up in the room you're in..' Kitten said softly. 'Hm..' I hum looking in her direction. 'You remind me of the Cheshire Cat, like exactly.' I tell her. I actually laughed out loud instead of in my head. I hear Kitten laugh at what I had said. "Why're you laughing?" I hear. I look to see. Mully was looking at me. Y/N was looking at me as well. "You keep staring off into the distance, and you just laughed.." Mully said. "Oh, I'm sorry. I was just thinking." I said while looking at Mully. He was sitting where Kitten was. I slightly frowned. "What's wrong?" Mully asked. I looked up at him. "You're.. nothing." I say sadly. 'Hey, I'm fine. I'm invisible?? Mully didn't hurt me.' I hear Kitten say. I smile and lean back again. Mully looked worried. "You look crazy man.." He said. I look at Y/N. She looked worried as well. "You sure you're ok?" Y/N asked me. "Yep. I'm fine. Just talking to myself in my head ya know." I said with a blushed smile and I giggled. I pulled out my phone and saw the time. It was almost 8. "I'm gonna go downstairs. Anyone wanna come?" I ask everyone. The three boys took off their headsets. "In a bit." Josh said before putting the headset back on. Narrator and Gaege nodded and put theirs back on. I look at Mully and Y/N. They were both smiling. "Sure." Mully said. "I'd like to. I'm also hungry." Y/N said with a smile. "Me too." Mully said with a smirk. "You always are Mully!" I laugh out. I stand up and feel softness on my neck and I heard a purr which made my body tingle because it was like it was directly in my ear. Kitten didn't do the purr in my head, but in my left ear which made me tingle for some reason. (This actually happens to me in real life. I have these cats that will purr in my left ear which makes my whole left side tingle and tickle. I love it so much. It's so cute. 😸❤️) 'Hey Kitten.' I say in my head. 'Hi Eddie.' Kitten says. I smile and walk down the steps. I walk to the kitchen with Mully and Y/N behind me. I started making Mac and Cheese. A couple boxes because I know the guys. They literally can eat a whole box themselves so I made a lot. Mully and Y/N walked out of the kitchen to the living room to watch TV. When the Mac and Cheese was almost done I hear, "Eddie." Kitten said it in my head, but different. I turn to look. She was sitting on the counter. "Yeah Kitten?" I ask. "Uhh.. I don't know.. I feel something..." She told me. Her little kitten face was scrunched up. It was cute. I walk up to her and pet her. "When you talk when you're invisible, it's different than when you're here." I tell her. "Yeah, it is." Kitten said. She sounded like she was thinking about something. "Whatcha thinking?" I ask her while leaning against the island that she was sitting on. Kitten looked at me. "I wanna know why I keep having a bad feeling for.." She said quietly. I nod and turn back to the stove. I heard a whoosh. I turn and look again. Kitten wasn't anywhere. "Kitten?" I ask out loud. No answer. 'Kitten?' I ask in my head. 'Yes Eddie?' Kitten responded. 'Where are you?' I asked her. 'I.. I don't know...' She said nervously. 'You're not in my kitchen?' I ask her. 'N-no...' Kitten whispered. Huh. She's not here.. 'Well, that means you can leave my house.' I tell her. 'Yeah...' Kitten whispered before making a small whimper. 'Kitten?' I ask. "Yes Eddie?" Kitten said. I turn and look at the island again. She was laying down looking at me. "Ok, so you can actually leave my house, and when you do, you can communicate with me in my head? I mean, you always do, but I had to talk in my head and not out loud for you to hear me." I tell Kitten. She looked at the ground then back to me. "Huh. That's cool and weird." She laughed and sighed. I sigh and go back to the stove. The Mac and Cheese was done and I yelled for Mully and Y/N. I guess the guys heard me from upstairs because I heard stomping coming down the stairs and I hear footsteps and a whoosh. I turn and look. Kitten was gone and I looked at the door. Everyone rushed in and they looked hungry as fuck. "It's not Josh's food, but it's still good as hell." I look at Josh and he smiled and laughed. "Nothing is as good as my food." Josh said with a smirk. I felt something rub against my feet as I tried to put the bowl on the table for them "Stop." I said jokingly. I noticed I said it out loud. I look at all of them they were looking at me weirdly. "Uh, what?" Narrator asked. "Oh, sorry. I was talking to my feet. I kept tripping." I told them. Narrator and them nodded and smiled again. I put the bowl on the table and grabbed some and sat on the island while they all sat at the table. I felt another presence next to me. I look down to my left. The black mist is there again and I heard a purr. Kitten is so the Cheshire Cat. She's just watching over me and just comes and goes whenever. I guess somehow she heard my thought and all I saw was her smile. It was creepy. I think she heard that too because it disappeared and I heard a laugh. 'You're creepy Kitten..' I told her. 'I know.' Kitten responded in a scary voice. 'Are you supposed to be?' I asked her. 'Aren't you like an angel?' 'Some what.' Kitten giggled out.

Heeeelloooo!! I hope you liked this chapter. What do you think Kitten is? Evil like the Cheshire Cat? Acting as if she's nice? Actually nice but just messing with Eddie? Bye, love ya!