Three Days Before Hell

Newt and Thomas were hanging out in Newt's room playing video games when someone knocks on the door. Newt pauses the game, "Come in."
"Sorry to bug," Newt's mom says with a small smile. "I just brought you and Thomas some snacks."
"Thanks mum, we appreciate it." Newt takes the snacks from his mother, placing them on the night stand by his bed.
"Thank you, Mrs.Isaacs." Thomas says grabbing a couple crackers, sticking them all in his mouth.
"Oh come on, Thomas, I've known you for years. And I already know your guys's 'situation'. Just call me mum." She says with a wink.
Newt's face turns pink with a slight blush, "Muumm. I told you because I knew you would except it, not so you could embarrass me."
"It's out of love honey. Are you staying over tonight Thomas?"
"If that's alright, mom." Thomas emphasizes mom and lets out a chuckle.
Newt groans, "Oh my god. You both just looove embarrassing me."
"You just make it so easy." Newt's mom laughs. "Oh Thomas, we're going to a family reunion out of town this coming weekend, would you like to join?"
"Yeah that'd be great. How long would we be there?"
"It'll be a week long thing. The only thing that sucks is it's Newt's dad's side of the family." Mrs.Isaacs explained. They both noticeably cring. Mr.Isaacs and the rest of his family were homophobic. That's why Newt only told his mom.
Thomas and Newt gave each other a sad look. "So, no touching? Or kissing? Or loving?" Newt asked, disappointed.
"I'm afraid not." She says sympathetically. "Well actually, I could put you two in the same room."
They noticeably perked up at that.
"But," Mrs.Isaacs said, making the boys groan. "Newt needs to bring a girl. Because he went and said he had a girlfriend and now everyone wants to meet her."
Newt's face flushes. He had forgotten he said that.
"You said what?" Thomas asks, his eyes widening.
"I-I. Shit. I completely forgot. I only said it so everyone would leave me alone!" Newt puts his head in his hands and groans.
"Well, it's just a pretend thing, and you're not big on PDA. So maybe you can pull it off?" Thomas says, the last part sounding like a question.
"Yeah! Oh! I know the perfect person."
Newt says. Both boys looked at each other.
"Teresa." They both say at the same time.
Newt's mom stands in the door way shaking her head, "That poor girl."

A/N So, I know I shouldn't be starting another story, but I just couldn't help myself. I really love Thomas and Newt as a couple. They're sooo cute! Anyways, votes, comments, and shares are all appreciated. Thanks!